-The Mythics RP-

Pics
She crouched and cocked her head, then raised a finger to her lips, praying he would keep his silence. The towels beneath her arms bulged.
For a moment longer she met his gaze, sillouted to his eyes as the bright sun shone.

@Lacy Duckwing
Jintao frowned. She was a thief at heart, and he should have known. He glanced down both sides of the street as he made his way over to her. Stopping where he could still see her, he nodded his head to the side. Keep moving, but I'm coming with you. His stare only proved that he wasn't pleased.

@_-Captain BRM-_

"Well," Claura put the broom away, "if you're always acting like a man when you're a woman, it can cause damage to your mental health as well as your physical. You could end up in a burn-out and possibly quit everything." Claura rinsed her hands off in the washbasin. She paused. "Wait, do I smell smoke?"

(How's that?)
Adeen looked over at the fire.
“Claura! Get down and roll!” She pushed her friend to the floor. The hem of Claura’s dress had caught aflame

Adeen looked over at the fire.
“Claura! Get down and roll!” She pushed her friend to the floor. The hem of Claura’s dress had caught aflame
"What?" she exclaimed. "Hey!" She got back to her feet and rushed for washbasin- dress going up in smoke. She splashed the water over her dress, putting the flame out. "Oh, my dress! It's ruined." A few small burns revealed themselves as the lower hem of her dress fell off as ashes. A gentle breeze then carried the ashes away.

"What?" she exclaimed. "Hey!" She got back to her feet and rushed for washbasin- dress going up in smoke. She splashed the water over her dress, putting the flame out. "Oh, my dress! It's ruined." A few small burns revealed themselves as the lower hem of her dress fell off as ashes. A gentle breeze then carried the ashes away.
“I was trying to smother the flames. I’m sorry. Did you get burned badly?” Adeen ran over to Claura. “I have some salve.”
(Also, could you tag me at the end of each of these posts you do? I get notifications for it then)

Last edited:
I WANNA RP
On Fire GIF

Back
Top Bottom