-The Mythics RP-

Pics
Name: Coal
Species: phoenix
Physical Appearance: He’s that one friend, the one that looks like he’s been malnourished from birth, but is surprisingly strong. His slightliness provides a great advantage in flight, and he has better endurance than many. He is also pretty short at 5’5”. He has brown skin, coal-black eyes, and greasy, shoulder-length black hair. His feathers are mostly black with red edges. He has deerskin pants and a cloth shirt that goes down the front and around his waist.
Personality: He is fearless and impulsive. He loved fire. And he loves women, too.
Backstory (optional):pretty typical phoenix backstory.

Name: Martha
Species: human
Physical Appearance: to say that giving birth to eight children and working in a bakery had no affect on her figure would be a lie. She’s a little plumper than the standard of the time called for, but she is trying to maintain her weight. Wears her hair up in brown ringlets. Fair skin. A button nose and blue eyes. A round face and slight double chin(this was desirable at the time. source:trust me bro). Is always wearing makeup. Wears a baker’s uniform at work but dresses up quite fancily otherwise, despite her modest salary. Puts great effort into her appearance.
Personality: Her demure attitude belies the fact that she’s scraping and struggling to keep everything tied up in a neat bow, even as it’s falling apart. Thanks to her pride and stubbornness, she is not going to ask for help! Knows little of the Mythics and is very afraid of them. Always tired.
Backstory (optional): Martha was the resplendent wife of a moderately wealthy merchant, living at home, taking care of the house and doting on their eight children. Her husband Gerald was often at sea, she didn’t see him much, but their relationship was a loving one. When Martha was 36, life insurance was only starting in the colony. And certainly Gerald didn’t need it! He was healthy as a horse!
His ship was captured by pirates and he was never heard from again.
All of his money went to Martha, but, she knew it wouldn’t last. After mourning for a year, she began working at the bakery with Layna, who I just realized has a story almost identical to hers(look I wanted to make Layna a nice friend). She wakes up and arrives at the bakery at 4 am and bakes until noon. While she is gone, her oldest child (a 14 year old boy) watches the house. Then she comes home and does the usual duties of a housewife (which were a lot before modern appliances.) Her meager income is enough to feed her large family, but she fears she is watching the curtain close on her fine house as her savings drain away. Soon, she may have to sell it.
Martha rarely has time to herself anymore, but when she is out, she wonders whether a man would look her way and marry someone her age. The prospects are grim.
I’m already SOLD on Coal hehehe I’m so excitedddd

Physical Appearance: He’s that one friend, the one that looks like he’s been malnourished from birth, but is surprisingly strong. His slightliness provides a great advantage in flight, and he has better endurance than many. He is also pretty short at 5’5”. He has brown skin, coal-black eyes, and greasy, shoulder-length black hair. His feathers are mostly black with red edges. He has deerskin pants and a cloth shirt that goes down the front and around his waist.
Personality: He is fearless and impulsive. He loved fire. And he loves women, too.
(Btw I did not mean to copy Ember’s look my idea was independently come up with at the beginning of the rp.)
(NOOOO, I was totally vibing with Ember's one-of-a-kind black and red, NOW SHE'S NOT uNiQuE 😭)

(NOOOO, I was totally vibing with Ember's one-of-a-kind black and red, NOW SHE'S NOT uNiQuE 😭)

(Coal kinda sounds pretty cool though. I just now realized that Coal and Ember are- yeah, that was an accident????? Coal and Ember, even their NAMES)
(They could be siblings if I made Coal half harpy) Great minds think alike)

Last edited:

Name: Martha
Species: human
Physical Appearance: to say that giving birth to eight children and working in a bakery had no affect on her figure would be a lie. She’s a little plumper than the standard of the time called for, but she is trying to maintain her weight. Wears her hair up in brown ringlets. Fair skin. A button nose and blue eyes. A round face and slight double chin(this was desirable at the time. source:trust me bro). Is always wearing makeup. Wears a baker’s uniform at work but dresses up quite fancily otherwise, despite her modest salary. Puts great effort into her appearance.
Personality: Her demure attitude belies the fact that she’s scraping and struggling to keep everything tied up in a neat bow, even as it’s falling apart. Thanks to her pride and stubbornness, she is not going to ask for help! Knows little of the Mythics and is very afraid of them. Always tired.
Backstory (optional): Martha was the resplendent wife of a moderately wealthy merchant, living at home, taking care of the house and doting on their eight children. Her husband Gerald was often at sea, she didn’t see him much, but their relationship was a loving one. When Martha was 36, life insurance was only starting in the colony. And certainly Gerald didn’t need it! He was healthy as a horse!
His ship was captured by pirates and he was never heard from again.
All of his money went to Martha, but, she knew it wouldn’t last. After mourning for a year, she began working at the bakery with Layna, who I just realized has a story almost identical to hers(look I wanted to make Layna a nice friend). She wakes up and arrives at the bakery at 4 am and bakes until noon. While she is gone, her oldest child (a 14 year old boy) watches the house. Then she comes home and does the usual duties of a housewife (which were a lot before modern appliances.) Her meager income is enough to feed her large family, but she fears she is watching the curtain close on her fine house as her savings drain away. Soon, she may have to sell it.
Martha rarely has time to herself anymore, but when she is out, she wonders whether a man would look her way and marry someone her age. The prospects are grim.
Yeaggggghhh!! Amer!!
Accepted! :D
If you want, after Kiwi and I finally finish with our lagging day, we can start a new day with our characters!

Back
Top Bottom