-The Mythics RP-

(@Blue Raptor
my multiquote is on the fritz right now, so i can't quote Alayna and Lucia's last interaction. but here goes anyway....)

"Thank you," Lucia said as she stepped inside. Frantically, she tried to think of something to say to start a conversation, but her mind failed her as usual. So she decided to get right to the point. She turned to Alayna and said, "Why are you leaving?"

Lucia was trained to hunt, fight, and live in the wild when she was very young, as her parents believed she should know how to survive alone if necessary. Many see her as weird because she often wears male clothes instead of dresses, as they're a lot more comfortable and easy to hunt in. She hunts to provide her family's income as well as their meals - whatever they won't use in a day or so, she takes to the market.She spends a lot of time out in the woods alone, because she loves nature and doesn't like interacting with people. More to come if I can think of it. {A drawing coming later today.}

(@Blue Raptor
my multiquote is on the fritz right now, so i can't quote Alayna and Lucia's last interaction. but here goes anyway....)

"Thank you," Lucia said as she stepped inside. Frantically, she tried to think of something to say to start a conversation, but her mind failed her as usual. So she decided to get right to the point. She turned to Alayna and said, "Why are you leaving?"

Lucia was trained to hunt, fight, and live in the wild when she was very young, as her parents believed she should know how to survive alone if necessary. Many see her as weird because she often wears male clothes instead of dresses, as they're a lot more comfortable and easy to hunt in. She hunts to provide her family's income as well as their meals - whatever they won't use in a day or so, she takes to the market.She spends a lot of time out in the woods alone, because she loves nature and doesn't like interacting with people. More to come if I can think of it. {A drawing coming later today.}
Alayna knew that was the only reason people would be coming to see her today.
She left the door open and shook her head. “You can take a roll or something from the display in the bakery,” she said, dodging the question and pointing to a door that led passage between her house and workspace. “They’re going to get stale anyway.” She picked up her suitcase and started to carry it outside.

Alayna knew that was the only reason people would be coming to see her today.
She left the door open and shook her head. “You can take a roll or something from the display in the bakery,” she said, dodging the question and pointing to a door that led passage between her house and workspace. “They’re going to get stale anyway.” She picked up her suitcase and started to carry it outside.
(Is the bakery like open? If so, I presume Martha would be there?)

(Is the bakery like open? If so, I presume Martha would be there?)
Not right now, but Alayna hasn’t told Martha that, so she can still show up.
(Also, is this taking place at Alayna’s house or the bakery?)
The two buildings are connected.
OKAY WHAT IS THIS AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN.
Sounds like thing from incredibles.
It’s a place. 😂
Undermine. It’s at the bottom of the map below Indian Territory.

Jintao watched Nautalis leave. And I thought I was out of touch, and you're calling me "early?" he thought, almost disgusted. The siren truly didn't have any sailing experience if she didn't expect a pirate to wake before the sun. Weakness is what he viewed it as.
"You were the one that was supposed to get us a ship and this is what happens when I'm left in charge."
Jintao hid the dagger back into his pocket more to avoid attention than to put it away. He brushed past Tay and watched the sun as it rose.
"She hired me as an alley. I'm to help her get to the Undermine and back." He glanced over his shoulder and lowered his voice. "I might not complete the mission, but I will be willing to get you to the Undermine if that's where you plan to stay. As far as returning here, it's probably best that I don't."
"This is where we split off then. Our agendas aren't remotely similar, and I've grown tired of sacrificing precious time to fit your irregular needs."

@Blue Raptor can you add this to the archives as Lucia?

Attachments

• 17057627210291203051599.jpg
    17057627210291203051599.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom