-The Mythics RP-

Oh, I'm just going away for week, likely with zero internet so just gonna vanish 😶‍🌫️
Oh, for a second I thought you meant disappear forever and then magically come back as a phantom version of your old profile strictly for the interaction of a roleplay. Which is WEIRD, because I don't know anyone who-

Oh wait, yes I do...
(JK JK, CAP, don't ever change)

That'll prolly be nice though to not have to pay attention to the Internet, I wish you the best of times :hugs
I'm gonna have to try really hard not to die without my daily dose of BYC insanity 🤣🤣

(do you need a rumor wrangler?) Matty charges INSANE amounts but I might be able to knock it down
coffeescreen.gif

Expectations? he questioned. She hadn't. He glanced at the Harpy, and neither had she. The closest that met his expectations was the ship itself, that is, of course, if her Captain was telling the truth of her rich history.
(*The Nautalis in my brain* "Yes, don't worry about the thief who lied about her entire identity to you. Just the person who made your life ten times more exciting and this flaming chicken who you just met"
*The Ember in my brain* "Flaming what-")

Jintao drew a deep breath. Leaving with Tay sounded good enough for him, but he feared the agreement with Nautalis was going to last a lot longer than he'd like.
Expectations? he questioned. She hadn't. He glanced at the Harpy, and neither had she. The closest that met his expectations was the ship itself, that is, of course, if her Captain was telling the truth of her rich history. He knew lies like that and similar could be expected on a ship whose crew didn't meet the standard.
A pale flicker of parchment stole his attention. He took a step back and studied the barb more than he studied the paper. Poison, something that would steal the doubts of any pirate or rebel from the Destruction alike. It was a secret of her crew, and her victims referred to it as an unknown  curse.
He took the paper with a strange boldness that only one skilled with poisons would understand.
"Aye, one would question if this was a trap." His eyes flickered with the matching boldness. He locked eye contact with the captain for a moment longer than he enjoyed and motioned his head toward her tail. "A fine weapon, I must say."

“If this was a trap, my friend, I’d have killed you all the moment the door shut on my cabin.” She twitched the tip of her tail slightly, ”I can tell you know how quickly venom like mine takes hold, yes?“

As she relaxed her tail back to her side, she ran a hand lightly down it to the barb, one finger poised against the razor sharp tip.
“Death itself, at my disposal,” She mused, “excruciating, or as peaceful as slumber- I’m immune to my own venom, of course-“ She pressed her finger onto the tip, causing a small droplet of blood to run down her knuckles-“You know, venom like this has many uses; dilute a drop with laudanum for a wickedly powerful narcotic.”

She looked up from her tail and fixed the man with a hard stare, “I know how you think of my crew. And yes, nearly all of them are the worst sort of landlubbers- but to doubt them now is to doubt my capabilities as a captain. This ship will sail smoothly. And my crew will learn, whether it takes the hard way or not.”

Pointedly, she nudged her inkwell towards the edge of the desk with her tail, ”all the contract needs is the planned duration of your stay and your full names. The allotted time must be over a fortnight or the contract will be null, and you will be agreeing to work as my crew for your full stay.“ She sat back in her chair, and picked a fleck of dirt from beneath a claw, “You may discuss, if needed.”

@Lacy Duckwing
@-Shade-
@_-Captain BRM-_

Oh, for a second I thought you meant disappear forever and then magically come back as a phantom version of your old profile strictly for the interaction of a roleplay. Which is WEIRD, because I don't know anyone who-

Oh wait, yes I do...
(JK JK, CAP, don't ever change)
Robert Downey Jr GIF by FOX Teen Choice

Calm down, Taber.
I love you 3000, okay?

GMAIL, NIKKI. WE. HAVE. GMAIL. JOIN US. AND TOGETHER WE CAN RUL-

(*The Nautalis in my brain* "Yes, don't worry about the thief who lied about her entire identity to you. Just the person who made your life ten times more exciting and this flaming chicken who you just met"
*The Ember in my brain* "Flaming what-")
(Honestly, I wasn't ready for Jintao to find out who Tay was when Nautalis told him, so the whole 'effect' that I was looking for was canceled. :hit )

Back
Top Bottom