The name's Mongo, Hugh Mongo.......

scbatz33

No Vacancy, Belfry Full
11 Years
Jan 23, 2009
South GA
For those of you who remember, this guy and his littermates were posted on here back end of April, begining of May. I got him for DH's B-day in June. He was almost 4 months old at that time........Here is the progression.....
At home ready to nap with Dad
21675_dscn1026.jpg

two weeks later
21675_dscn1167.jpg

Napping in July - that is a loveseat by the way.
21675_dscn1214.jpg

Sooooooo very cute close up!
21675_dscn1218.jpg

Why Mom, Why?
21675_dscn1280.jpg

Almost 6 months old and still napping!
21675_dscn1341.jpg

Completely out grown the "old man" who is 65 pounds....
21675_dscn1337.jpg

This is his couch.....note the drool and horse poo stains.It is hard, tiring work going to work at the barn everyday!
21675_dscn1598.jpg

Too tired to make little 50 lb Daisy move from his usual spot, the now 8 1/2 month old 125 lb Mongo naps on the floor
21675_dscn1771.jpg

Whatchyou talking bout Willis????
21675_dscn1772.jpg

At the rate he keeps growing we will have to buy a bigger truck to transport him. He takes up the full back seat of my little car. We had been putting a "foal blanket" on him on the cold days since we work outside, but he is rapidly outgrowing that. It is, in fact, too short length wise to cover his little bottom! Oh, and him sleeping in the bed - Forget about it! Our KING size bed is no longer room enough for us when climbs up and the stretches out........But he is the BIGGEST cuddle bug EVER! Just keep a towel handy....the drool is sticky and in constant supply!

Last edited:
He is a Neopolitan Mastiff / Cane Corso cross. It takes a lot of energy to move all that around! He hasn't even begun to put on real muscle! He is so goofy though - he loves to fetch tennis balls and logs. I'd say sticks, but that would be a lie.....they are usually trunks of small trees!

Oh, and I have to give complete and utter thanks and gratitude to Tonkatuff......she is the breeder of this wonderfully huge lap dog!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom