the new coops, pic heavy, let me know what you think

ok, I have all the side run walls up and the front walls to the coop section, as for loading pics, I go to the upload page and click browse then resize and submit, it comes back with a message saying it cant up load pics, I have cleared my cookies and tried a different browser but nothing works, I am going to try to upload from the wife's computer when I get done with all my chores, and thanks again for the positive comments

Quote:
Obviously what you were doing was working, but since you are having trouble now, try this. Load your pics into a photo storage site, like photobucket.com. It`s free. Under your pic, click on the Img box and copy that. Paste it in the body of your text here. That`s it. Looking forward to seeing them..........Pop

ok, I went on the wife's and did it so here are the pics

25889_081.jpg

building the run walls

25889_083.jpg

the run walls built and waiting to be installed

25889_100_0872.jpg

putting the front walls of the coop section on, the color was not what it was supposed to be

25889_100_0871.jpg

almost pink huh, well I decided to put this side in so it doesn't show

25889_100_0873.jpg

while buying more paint I was informed that an executive decision was made and now the coop would be blue

25889_100_0878.jpg

so being the obedient husband that I am,,,,,,,,,the coop is blue

WOW, that's going to be a rockin' coop! You mean business when you build a structure, don't you?! BTW: You need waaaaaay more chickens than five or six to enjoy that little hen palace!!!

that is per cage, there are are six cages in this unit and I am loving it so far, going to put the watering system in next

Back
Top Bottom