The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I just hatched 6 of these - 3 lavender and 3 black. I have to say they have the SOFTEST down of any chick I have ever hatched. They are so COOL!

ya.gif
AWESOME! Great hatch!!! They get softer and cuter as they grow
love.gif

Auction! Automatic 24 egg Janoel Incubator

This incubator is brand new, still in its original packaging. I have 2 of these and I Love them. I accidenally ordered 3 when I only needed 2 and didn't want to pay return shipping. My mishap is your opportunity. It holds 24 LF chicken eggs. Fully auto turner, temp adjustment and more. Shipping is on top of auction price and will be actual cost. Starting bid $85. Auction ends at 11:45 PM Central Time tomorrow, the 20th. Happy Bidding!! PM with questions. Minimum bid increments of $1. PM with questions.

Last edited:

This incubator is brand new, still in its original packaging. I have 2 of these and I Love them. I accidenally ordered 3 when I only needed 2 and didn't want to pay return shipping. My mishap is your opportunity. It holds 24 LF chicken eggs. Fully auto turner, temp adjustment and more. Shipping is on top of auction price and will be actual cost. Starting bid $85. Auction ends at 11:45 Central Time tomorrow, the 20th. Happy Bidding!! PM with questions. Minimum bid increments of $1. PM with questions.

$85. Does it end at 11:45 AM or PM tomorrow?

Auction - 6+ Crested Cream Legbar eggs - Starts at $5, no reserve, add $15 shipping
Ends Thursday, 05/21/2015, 10 am Central, fresh eggs will be shipped Saturday 05/23/2015

These are from Rees cockerels over Lines A and B hens. Fertility has been confirmed. There are Rees pullets in the pen as well. I don't know if they're laying yet. They're 25 weeks old. Rees males are also 25 weeks old. Most of these photos were taken 4/11 & 4/16/2015, before the boys figured out what they were supposed to be doing. So yes, they are young in these pictures, but they are now on the job!
big_smile.png

Auction - 6+ Crested Cream Legbar eggs - Starts at $5, no reserve, add $15 shipping
Ends Thursday, 05/21/2015, 10 am Central, fresh eggs will be shipped Saturday 05/23/2015

These are from Rees cockerels over Lines A and B hens. Fertility has been confirmed. There are Rees pullets in the pen as well. I don't know if they're laying yet. They're 25 weeks old. Rees males are also 25 weeks old. Most of these photos were taken 4/11 & 4/16/2015, before the boys figured out what they were supposed to be doing. So yes, they are young in these pictures, but they are now on the job!
big_smile.png

$5

big_smile.png

I forgot Monday is a holiday. Eggs can be shipped either Thursday 5/21 or collected fresh and shipped Tuesday. Or can still ship Saturday. Winner's choice.

ETA - hens flaked out yesterday. I don't have enough eggs to ship Thursday (today). Shipping options are Saturday or Tuesday.

Last edited:

This incubator is brand new, still in its original packaging. I have 2 of these and I Love them. I accidenally ordered 3 when I only needed 2 and didn't want to pay return shipping. My mishap is your opportunity. It holds 24 LF chicken eggs. Fully auto turner, temp adjustment and more. Shipping is on top of auction price and will be actual cost. Starting bid $85. Auction ends at 11:45 PM Central Time tomorrow, the 20th. Happy Bidding!! PM with questions. Minimum bid increments of $1. PM with questions.

Auction canceled

Last edited:

This incubator is brand new, still in its original packaging. I have 2 of these and I Love them. I accidenally ordered 3 when I only needed 2 and didn't want to pay return shipping. My mishap is your opportunity. It holds 24 LF chicken eggs. Fully auto turner, temp adjustment and more. Shipping is on top of auction price and will be actual cost. Starting bid $85. Auction ends at 11:45 AM Central Time tomorrow, the 21st. Happy Bidding!! PM with questions. Minimum bid increments of $1. PM with questions. This auction has a reserve on it.

Here's a pic of one of mine that I took after cleaning it up after my last hatch.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom