The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I know this is an auctions forum but this is the one I'm on most. Has anyone else had any problems with speed & loading on this page or is it my PC? I have a fairly new computer but it lags terribly on this site. Anyone else have this problem? If so, do you know how to fix it? Tia!!!!

AUCTION: 2 dozen plus extra Cream Legbar Hatching eggs!
NPIP and AI clean - Will ship Saturday with prompt payment - Auction ends Friday at 9 PM
Birds from various lines including GFF and Jill Rees along with several other breeds. Very diverse genetics. All hens lay blue eggs, not green.

Bidding starts at $60 which includes priority shipping. I pack each egg wrapped in bubble wrap and then surround with shredded newspaper, I rarely have an egg break and transit. I have a dozen of these eggs in my own incubator right now with 100% development, however, we all know what shipping can do to eggs so I cannot guarantee hatch rates. Please message me with any questions!
Feel free to check out my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/HeritageandFancyFowl

Thanks!

4 Mixed Tribble Eggs Tribbles are an outcast variety of silkied Serama The hens providing these eggs are smooth-feathered yellow-legged girls or silkied with white legs My roos are all silkied with yellow legs Expect to get about 2/3 silkied chicks $10 starting bid - Free Shipping [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
When will they be shipped? When does the auction end?

4 Mixed Tribble Eggs
Tribbles are an outcast variety of silkied Serama
The hens providing these eggs are smooth-feathered yellow-legged girls or silkied with white legs
My roos are all silkied with yellow legs
Expect to get about 2/3 silkied chicks

$10 starting bid - Free Shipping

I'll start with $10!

Has anyone else had any problems with speed & loading on this page or is it my PC? I have a fairly new computer but it lags terribly on this site. Anyone else have this problem? If so, do you know how to fix it? Tia!!!!

Yes. Lots of little freeze-ups but I seem to also be having trouble at some other sites.
No, I can't fix it. Sorry.

When will they be shipped? When does the auction end?

There is no time stamp on these posts.
Looks like it ends in about 8 hours & 15 minutes.
That should be about 10:20pm EST, if my math isn't too far off?
The eggs ship as soon as payment is made.
There is one $10 bid so far.

Thanks for bidding & looking folks.

Last edited:
6 (+ any extras I get before shipment) Slate X Bourbon Red Turkey Hatching Eggs

Starting bid: $30.00 shipping included

PayPal to: [email protected]

Ends: Saturday at 11:59 a.m. for a Monday morning shipment.

I just set 18 of these in my 'bator, and customers have confirmed fertility.

Blessings -

~ Aspen

I love the photo bombing cow!!!!

LL

I know this is an auctions forum but this is the one I'm on most. Has anyone else had any problems with speed & loading on this page or is it my PC? I have a fairly new computer but it lags terribly on this site. Anyone else have this problem? If so, do you know how to fix it? Tia!!!!
I have, and only on this site.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom