The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

My incubators are full so thought I would post a few bins. We are NPIP. All these eggs will be ready to ship tomorrow (4/27) I only ship to the USA lower 48. I only accept paypal - no e-checks please. BIN #1 12+ Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs - Strawn/Foley Lines. $40.00 + $17.00 S.H. Big beautiful birds, photos do not do them justice. Still growing feathers in after molt. Bin #2 6+ Blue/Black/Splash Ameraucana hatching eggs - Paul Smith lines. $20.00 + $14.00 S.H. Beautiful and blue eggs too! Bin #3 12+ Khaki Campbell duck eggs $14.00 + $17.00 S.H. Super layers and great foragers. If interested in any of the bins, Please post sold for the bin # you want and PM me for my paypal link. I will combine shipping if anyone is interested in more than one bin. Thank you for looking, Christie
Would you put special handling on the package if the customer pays the extra fee?

My incubators are full so thought I would post a few bins. We are NPIP. All these eggs will be ready to ship tomorrow (4/27) I only ship to the USA lower 48. I only accept paypal - no e-checks please. BIN #1 12+ Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs - Strawn/Foley Lines. $40.00 + $17.00 S.H. Big beautiful birds, photos do not do them justice. Still growing feathers in after molt. Bin #2 6+ Blue/Black/Splash Ameraucana hatching eggs - Paul Smith lines. $20.00 + $14.00 S.H. Beautiful and blue eggs too! Bin #3 12+ Khaki Campbell duck eggs $14.00 + $17.00 S.H. Super layers and great foragers. If interested in any of the bins, Please post sold for the bin # you want and PM me for my paypal link. I will combine shipping if anyone is interested in more than one bin. Thank you for looking, Christie
$40 bin 1- sold

Silver leghorn
6+ eggs
Opening bid 10.00
Shipping 15.00

Auction closes 6pm Sunday pacific time.
anymore?

My incubators are full so thought I would post a few bins. We are NPIP.
All these eggs will be ready to ship tomorrow (4/27)
I only ship to the USA lower 48.
I only accept paypal - no e-checks please.

BIN #1 SOLD to pjnbill22
12+ Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hatching eggs - Strawn/Foley Lines.
$40.00 + $17.00 S.H.
Big beautiful birds, photos do not do them justice. Still growing feathers in after molt.

Bin #2
6+ Blue/Black/Splash Ameraucana hatching eggs - Paul Smith lines.
$20.00 + $14.00 S.H.
Beautiful and blue eggs too!

Bin #3
12+ Khaki Campbell duck eggs
$14.00 + $17.00 S.H.
Super layers and great foragers.

Bin #4
18+ Assorted Button Quail hatching eggs
$10.00 + $10.00 S.H.
Fun little quail that are full grown at 6 weeks and laying by 8 weeks old.

If interested in any of the bins, Please post sold for the bin # you want and PM me for my paypal link. I will combine shipping if anyone is interested in more than one bin.
Thank you for looking,
Christie

Updated!

7++ Rhode Island Red and Silkie eggs. Both breeds are seperated in different pens. I have collected 7 eggs so far. Auction ends tomarrow at 6pm mountain time. Out of the 7 eggs 6 are rhode island red eggs and 1 is a silkie egg. I will ship what is collected tomarrow also out on thursday. The silkie pen consists of one blue rooster, one blue hen, one white hen, and one buff hen i dont know fertility rate yet. The RIR pen consists of one roo and 4 hens. Fertiliy is averaging at 85%. AUCTION STARTS AT $10 SHIPPING IS $15 PAYPAL ONLY! Ill answer any questions and try to post pics tomarrow morning.

Chicks! To be shipped today!

10 Cream Legbar chicks, guaranteed 8 pullets

Parents are from the Jill Rees line, bought directly from GFF and selectively bred to keep with the SOP. Flock is NPIP certified AI/H5/H7 clean, tested in March 2016.

Auction will run until noon Central time (4.5 hours!)
Bidding starts at $75 plus $35 shipping
OR Buy it now for $100 plus $35 shipping

We prefer to ship on this side of the US to make sure chicks arrive in time. Chicks will be shipped in a Flock Lock box with Gro-gel from Florida.
Payment is due immediately so chicks can be sent out this afternoon. If payment is not received in a timely manner, order will be cancelled. Chicks must be shipped within 24 hours of hatch per USPS regulations. Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding!
-I am having issues uploading pics at this time, pics of breeders can be seen at www.facebook.com/PaintedEGGFarms

Last edited:
RARE EGG AUCTION

Auction starts now and ends Thursday at 8pm Eastern time for Friday shipping. Auction starts @ $25.00 + $10.00 shipping. This will be the only auction I do for these guys as I am breaking up the pen on Friday.

Up for auction are 7 bantam barred Fly tie/ Ohiki genetic hackle eggs (plus any extras if they give me). These Fly Ties have a lot of Ohiki blood giving them that short legged look and sweet gentle personalities. Birds are all barred and the boys have some nice tails
droolin.gif

I do not use these guys for fly fishing I keep them for eye candy and their sweet personalities
love.gif
Outside of breeding they free range with the flock and do great without any special treatment. Not only do they look good but they sound good too
big_smile.png
My roos all have a very soft melodic crow that I find pleasant and actually enjoy...unlike some of my other breeds
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom