The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

What are they crossed with?

Japanese bantam. he is truly gorgeous. the chicks I hatched recentaily from the eggs are relly cool. I think the boys will have sickles like their dad. the boys are tan, birls are mottled black. pea combs. gorgeous birds! they are getting a bit aggressive with eachother, but I think its because 12 birds are still crammed into the brooder after 8.5 weeks because of the weather. LOL

want me to PM pictures if you would like? I get one egg a day, and I don't relly know how to ship eggs....but I could learn fast from breeders websights!

Auction
Exactly 20 Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs.

Egg color varies on these , however, egg color was B2 or B6 at the beginning of the laying cycle.

I have a wheaten and a blue wheaten roo. They are in 2 separate pens with wheaten and blue wheaten hens.

The probabilities of the outcomes:

Wheaten x Wheaten = All Wheaten

Wheaten x Blue Wheaten = 1/2 Wheaten and 1/2 Blue Wheaten

Blue Wheaten x Blue Wheaten = 1/2 Blue Wheaten, 1/4 Wheaten and 1/4 Splash
Wheaten.

Bidding starts at $24. Shipping is an additional $16.

Payment is due immediately as I want to ship these Monday 3/10/14.

LAST BID CONSIDERED 3/9/2014 at 2 pm ET

Thanks!!

Blue Wheaten

Wheaten

BIN - Exactly 12 LF Black Ameraucana hatching eggs. These need to be clamed by 11am MST so I can get to the PO before it closes today. Smith lines.

$20 + 12.35 (med. priority box) =$32.35

Just post sold and PM me for Paypal info.

BIN - Exactly 12 LF Black Ameraucana hatching eggs. These need to be clamed by 11am MST so I can get to the PO before it closes today. Smith lines.

$20 + 12.35 (med. priority box) =$32.35

Just post sold and PM me for Paypal info.

These are sold.

Back
Top Bottom