The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

BIN short sale as I would like to get these eggs in mail tomorrow.

LAST of the SWEETGRASS turkey eggs . . . . definitely slowing down and other pens have stopped for the season.

4 sweetgrass eggs--from porter bred birds
$25 included priority shipping.
ships on sat ( tomorrow)

Please write sold and send me a pm.
Payment to paypal is [email protected]
Send address and name to me via PM.

Payment and mailing address by 7am gets these eggs in the mail on Saturday.

I've got 3 auctions that will be mailed on Monday so I will need payment by sunday evening. Please Paypal only. I will give discounts if the same bidder wins more than one auction. The shipping will be $15 for more than 1 auction win.

Auction 1
6 mixed color Sizzle eggs from 2 pens. Auction starts at $10 with shipping at $13. I'll send extras if possible. In pen 1 there is a porcelain silkie roo that won 1st in BV, 2 white sizzle hens and one won 2nd in BV, 2 frizzled silkie partridge hens (one is broody) The broody one won 1st in BV and the second one is her daughter that I have'nt shown yet, and 1 blue sizzle hen. The partridge hens chicks always produce frizzled silkie chicks and the white ones always produce sizzle chicks. The blue is 50/50 with sizzle chicks and silkied chicks.

Older hen above and her daughter below. The one below, this is a pic when she was a pullet. They look exactly alike now.

First hens ribbon

First hen that is broody and also won 2nd in BV. I had dead battery issues and didn't get a pic of her and her ribbon.

The daughter of the first partridge hen above.

The blue hen
Pen 2
The roo is a frizzled partridge silkie and he was shown and he got 2nd in BV. The hen is a blue silkie. She was not shown due to a broken beak. Her mother was a lav split bred with a porcelain roo. Their pics are below in the porcelain auction.

So far I've gotten 2 black chicks and one is a frizzled silkie and an almost lav chick which is a silkie.

Auction 2
6 SQ Splash Silkie eggs. The roo is from Bobbi Porto stock and the hens are from my line. The 2 darker hens are the mothers to the other 4. I showed the older daughter and she won 2nd in BV. The roo I showed 3 times and he got 1st in 2 shows and 2nd in 1. There has been many offspring from this pen that have been shown by their new owners and have won ribbons

First show. He was not happy about getting his pic taken and below is the third show. The second show is the same show I had dead battery issues.

Older daughter was a pullet when shown last year. Below are all of them in their pen

Auction 3
6 Porcelain Silkie eggs. Bidding starts at $10 and shipping is $13. If more than 1 auction is won by same bidder shipping will be $15.
The roo is from Bobbi Porto stock and he has won 1st in BV in 3 shows. The first hen is his daughter and she produces splash and lavender chicks. I have not gotten any porcelain from her. The second hen produces porcelain chicks. This auction is starting low because of this. The splash chicks that are produces are very nice and very showable. At the end is pictures of their offspring

Roos first show

Roos 3rd show. Again battery issues on the 3rd show.

First hen's first show. This is the one that produces splash and lavender chicks. Her mother was a lav split hen and she is below, She was also from Bobbi Porto stock.

This is the 2nd porcelain hen. She produces all porcelain chicks from what I hatched this summer
Below are their chicks

There is a Silver Sebright chick with this group

2 Silver Sebright chicks in this group.

All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean. These eggs will be shipped Monday and I'll add extras if I get them. Paypal only please.

6 Porcelain Silkie eggs. Bidding starts at $10 and shipping is $13. If more than 1 auction is won by same bidder shipping will be $15.
The roo is from Bobbi Porto stock and he has won 1st in BV in 3 shows. The first hen is his daughter and she produces splash and lavender chicks. I have not gotten any porcelain from her. The second hen produces porcelain chicks. This auction is starting low because of this. The splash chicks that are produces are very nice and very showable. At the end is pictures of their offspring

I bid $15

Back
Top Bottom