The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

PM me with your candling results!
smile.png

Only 90 minutes left on the auction! If anyone is interested in both lots, I'll start the bidding for both at $20!
smile.png

OK, I can't stand this!
Rainbowchick: $20 for both lots.

One of these boys is papa.

Quick auction: ends tonite!

I have four pea eggs that I need to send out tomorrow morning. The oldest Two eggs were laid the night of the 13/morn of 14th. I know for certain two are from my black shoulder hens, but poppa is either India blue or white. They free range together.

Bidding starts at $30 plus $12 shipping and I will throw in an extra egg if I get one tonite. I will have to end this auction tonite, 10 pm central time so I can get them in the mail early tomorrow. :)

Jill
Located in Kansas

Last edited:
$30 on the peafowl
One of these boys is papa.

Quick auction: ends tonite!

I have four pea eggs that I need to send out tomorrow morning. The oldest Two eggs were laid the night of the 13/morn of 14th. I know for certain two are from my black shoulder hens, but poppa is either India blue or white. They free range together.

Bidding starts at $30 plus $12 shipping and I will throw in an extra egg if I get one tonite. I will have to end this auction tonite, 10 pm central time so I can get them in the mail early tomorrow.
smile.png

Jill
Located in Kansas

Back
Top Bottom