The new dinosuars (a fiction Role Play!:) )

If you had a giant bird what would you think/do?

• Love it forever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, I can't stand birds.

• Ride it places!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • DEFIANTLY buy it hats!!! Too cute!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It'd just be another house pet!

• What a great way to replace horses!:D

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Anna was kinda homeless. She had ragged clothing and she didn't have enough money to feed her bird, she let her duck just eat grass and leaves

Anna was kinda homeless. She had ragged clothing and she didn't have enough money to feed her bird, she let her duck just eat grass and leaves

Queen Luna saw her. "My dear, are you alright?" She asked. Anna looked far from happy.

"Yeah." She mumbled. She turned and whistled. Her duck came running and lay next to her

"Yeah." She mumbled. She turned and whistled. Her duck came running and lay next to her

"You don't act like it. I guess this is my country, and so I should do what I can for you. I can offer you some clothes, food, and money if you'll let me." She said generously.

Anna shook her head and smiled. "Nah, I'm fine." Although she did need bird food most of all

Anna shook her head and smiled. "Nah, I'm fine." Although she did need bird food most of all

"Well, can't I do something for you? I mean, it's the least I can do." She said kindly. Cleopatra walked up to Anna and sat down beside her. Luna smiled.

Back
Top Bottom