~The New Kind of Cops Part Two~An Action Packed, Crime Fighting RP!!

Abby smiled, glancing at the pair.
---
Annabelle walked over to Buck and Abby. She was a bit flustered.
---
Kiki gasped. She sat down beside Tobias and sighed.

" I guess we can stay here. The crowd will get too wild when the concert starts" said Buck.
~~
Andrew shrugged," Alright" he said

Abby smiled, glancing at the pair.
---
Annabelle walked over to Buck and Abby. She was a bit flustered.
---
Kiki gasped. She sat down beside Tobias and sighed.
"I did it to protect my dad, and everyone else at 5-0, and everyone close to me.'' Tobias said. "then, on the way home, i got in a car crash, went over a bridge, and into the creek.'' He said. ''I wanted to hide, and i didnt want you to find out what I did.''

"Well, would you like to come stay with me at the islands for awhile?'' Jared asked.

--

Thorne was on his phone, and jerked his head up towards Jared. "That'd be great.'' He said.

--

"Saweet!" Jared said, and got up from the couch. "I'll be right back.'' He said, and returned with his things, and clean clothes on. "i'll drive you to your house, so you can get your things.'' He said, and walked to the front door to get checked out. He walked to his car, and Thorne followed. "So how long you plan on staying?''

--

"As long as you want me to.'' He grinned. "So, a while, i may presume?''

--

''Yeah.'' Jared said. He drove to Thorne's place, and waited in the car while Thorne grabbed his things. They drove to the airport, and got on a flight back to the island.
Jared and Thorne landed on the island. They got their luggage, and Jared drove him to his house.

Name- Edgar Allan Poe
Rank- FBI Agent
Gender- Male
Age- 25
Personality- Quiet,calm,very smart,sweet,often alone.
History- He doesn't talk much about anything slightly personal so no one knows much about him or his past he stays focused on his work.
Description/Picture- Short,blue eyes,blonde hair.
Partner in Crime (AKA BYC Bff)- None
Username- poult

Back
Top Bottom