???

• I'm glad you made it again!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Eh.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Oh no! Not again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name: Luna (@Cluckcluck1215 is this name okay for me to use??)
History: An odd life of being chased around by suitors and actually having to kill some.
Picture/Description: A beautiful Burgandy colored fox with black stripes. Bigger and stronger than most female foxes. Tight-skinned and fast runner. Very agile.
Personality: Fierce, cold, dignified.
Clan: Nightclan
Specific clan: Moonclan
Fear: Of having more suitors than she can handle.
Mate: At this moment, she does not want one, but hopefully Scar.
Pups: None, yet.
Other: seems VERY Pretty to most foxes. Hints why all the suitors.:p

Last edited:
(Is it valid to say someone's really pretty? Because everyone has a different opinion of beauty. No one's really beautiful, it's just an opinion. Tons of men can think a woman with red hair and ice blue eyes is gorgeous, but if someone doesn't like that eye or hair color, they wouldn't think she's that great. Maybe average.)

Name: Luna (@Cluckcluck1215
 is this name okay for me to use??)

History: An odd life of being chased around by suitors and actually having to kill some.

Picture/Description: A beautiful Burgandy colored fox with black stripes. Bigger and stronger than most female foxes. Tight-skinned and fast runner. Very agile.

Personality: Fierce, cold, dignified.

Clan: Nightclan

Specific clan: Moonclan

Fear: Of having more suitors than she can handle.

Mate: At this moment, she does not want one, but hopefully Scar.

Pups: None, yet.

Other: Seems VERY Pretty to most foxes:p. Hints why all the suitors.

Last edited:
(Is it valid to say someone's really pretty? Because everyone has a different opinion of beauty. No one's really beautiful, it's just an opinion. Tons of men can think a woman with red hair and ice blue eyes is gorgeous, but if someone doesn't like that eye or hair color, they wouldn't think she's that great. Maybe average.)

Good point! :lol:

Good point!
lol.png
(Yay. XD)

Okay, do ya'll want to start now???

(Should I start?)

Heather sat in a silent clearing, carefully grooming her thick pelt. From time to time, she quickly glanced up, nervous of a night fox ambushing her.
~
Scar sniffed the air and located a rabbit nearby. Dropping to the ground, he inched forwards silently, through the coarse tangle of brambles. In a single pounce he pinned down the young buck, before finishing it off with a sharp bite on the neck.

Back
Top Bottom