The new "State a fact about the person above"

Good! :) . My little d'Uccle still hasn't caught up, but she's probably going to beat her sis to first egg. And she's cute as heck so I don't mind lol. Is the runt a little fluffier than the others by any chance? Just like his/her feathers are looser?

As a matter of fact, yes.  shorter by several inches than the other RIR we kept (were hoping for two hens but the runt may be a roo) and the other we kept was the next smallest, so I am sure he would still be a midget to the bigger brothers and sisters.  but he is pudgier and fuzzier.

Interesting......... Yeah, the little d'Uccle has really loose fluffy feathers, where her sister is very closely feathered........

Interesting......... Yeah, the little d'Uccle has really loose fluffy feathers, where her sister is very closely feathered........
It's almost like little bit has extra down feathers in between his larger feathers. more so than his sister. you can barely get to his skin where it's pretty easy to peel her feathers back and see her skin. my husband and I were noticing that last week when we dusted everyone with DE

Back
Top Bottom