The Next Depression?

ok I have a little story for ya all.

My mom went to acme (supermarket) and bought 6 boxes of cereal, 5 bottles of coke, and a few others things. It was a small reciept. She used her coupons to save some money. She saved over $59.00 and they guy messed up on 4 other things. That is disgusting for a few groceries isnt it?

They need to prove that money, in large quantities, causes cancer. Then people wouldn't want so much of it.

My ex asked me once how much money I would wish for if I could have one wish for money. I said I would wish for enough. You don't need more than enough. It's the perfect amount.

Although I don't have anything useful to say, I do want to comment that this has been one of the most informative and interesting threads I have seen in a long while. It was a bit hairy there at the beginning, but it turned around and I know I have had my eyes opened.

Thanks to all for the great information on Bio-fuels and self-sufficiency-keep it coming!

Quote:
I don't know. We have so many foreign interests buying properties and corporations here, not to mention how much of American money is tied up in foreign interests itself. I think the international community greatly effects our economy, both in good and bad ways.

I hope we never see the day we lose what civil rights remain in place for us either!

Quote:
I have been totally blown away by some of the people who have responded here. Their grasp of how alternative energies work and the complexities of bio-fuels has left me stunned and, in all honest, feeling a little inadequate here and there, but that is a good thing. It encourages me to learn more about this incredibly important topic that has an impact on every American.

Quote:
What is this in reference to?

Editing to add:
Here is a link to the forum rules, but I don't know what it has to do with this thread. I haven't seen any violations, unless mods deleted something:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/misc.php?action=rules

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom