The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, everyone - 62F here this morning. :eek: Baseball game at 10 AM.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good morning Bob, have a good one!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Ummm...we need a "green with envy" reaction! (Not envious of the cleaning...just the weather.😂)

They are stunning. I hope that you can relocate your hen before the hatch begins. Good luck!
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
That is too funny!
:frow Good morning Ron, have a great day
Good morning everyone . Have a great day .
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Ummm...we need a "green with envy" reaction! (Not envious of the cleaning...just the weather.😂)

They are stunning. I hope that you can relocate your hen before the hatch begins. Good luck!
Tomorrow the humidity comes back:thI have to shut my windows soon as the smoke is starting to roll in.
Good morning everyone . Have a great day .
Hi Mark!

Tomorrow the humidity comes back:thI have to shut my windows soon as the smoke is starting to roll in.

Hi Mark!

Speaking of smoke...yesterday I came across an interesting interactive map on wildfires. I just typed Wyoming wildfires today as a search into Bing and it came up. You can click on the fire icons and get all sorts of interesting info (how big, contained or not, cost to date, etc.).

The same search works for Minnesota too. I haven't checked other states but maybe something similar comes up.

This is today's WY map:

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 8.01.08 AM.png

Last edited:
Speaking of smoke...yesterday I came across an interesting interactive map on wildfires. I just typed Wyoming wildfires today as a search into Bing and it came up. You can click on the fire icons and get all sorts of interesting info (how big, contained or not, cost to date, etc.).

The same search works for Minnesota too. I haven't checked other states but maybe something similar comes up.

This is today's WY map:

View attachment 2782785
Thanks Debby! It looks like you’re surrounded.

This is today's WY map:

View attachment 2782785
I've been obsessed with these interactive maps since my baby is moving to Colorado. Lol.
We are more in danger of drowning here in east Texas, this year. It is raining again! We are still under a heat advisory, so I guess we will have steam later.

Back
Top Bottom