The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Here I am, good morning everyone!

I was just looking at my 10 day weather forecast, look what we have coming: :th
Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 6.58.24 AM.png

Good morning. :frow
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good morning DMC, Mark, Bob, Sue, IM, Sour, Bruce, Ron, Riss.
Where is Debby? Good morning, Debby!

I'm glad the surgeries are done, and that she is doing so well. I know she is happy to see you, whiskers and all!

I'm sorry the job didn't work out, DMC. I hope you find a job that you will love.

We are having beautiful weather here. Only 73° this morning. I'm ready to hang the stocking and string the Christmas lights! 😆 I'm pretty sure the stores have the shelves stocked with decor already.
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
good morning all! rainy all night and humid now 72
:frow Good morning Teach, have a great day

View attachment 2835057
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day and stay warm

Hi DMC. I’m sorry the job didn’t work out for you. You can come down here and do mine for a while lol. My house needs work…
I am a good house cleaner :D
My wife had her eye surgeries done and she can see very good . She is now driving . Wow ! I had to trim my beard .:love:ya:thumbsup It's like the Monkey said when they cut off it's tail . It won't be long now ! :lol:
Awesome!
I'm sorry to hear that 😞 Are you looking for something else ?

Good morning Sour 😊
Thanks and yes I am. I need a job that does not involve too much brain work.

I'm glad the surgeries are done, and that she is doing so well. I know she is happy to see you, whiskers and all!

I'm sorry the job didn't work out, DMC. I hope you find a job that you will love.

We are having beautiful weather here. Only 73° this morning. I'm ready to hang the stocking and string the Christmas lights! 😆 I'm pretty sure the stores have the shelves stocked with decor already.
Hi Janie, thanks. My dream job is out there somewhere:D

Hobby Lobby does…I’ve bought things already.

View attachment 2835057
Hi Debby! Chilly!!

Question for you all...does anyone here dry sunflower heads? I have a volunteer sunflower that popped up (from the wild bird seed I think) and it's now dropped most of it's petals. I'd like to give the head to the flock once it goes to seed. The head is about 8" around so a nice size.

Do I leave the head on the stalk to dry like there or do I have to cut it off and dry it some other way?

Question for you all...does anyone here dry sunflower heads? I have a volunteer sunflower that popped up (from the wild bird seed I think) and it's now dropped most of it's petals. I'd like to give the head to the flock once it goes to seed. The head is about 8" around so a nice size.

Do I leave the head on the stalk to dry like there or do I have to cut it off and dry it some other way?
I’m no help here. I’ve seen fields of them but have never seen them at harvest time.

Back
Top Bottom