The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

@bruceha2000 is always giving me a bad time about getting up too early but I have a really good excuse this time!

I was sound asleep when the doorbell started ringing repeatedly and someone was pounding on the front door. Looked at my cell phone and it was 12:43am. I went to the door (not opening it!) and yelled 'who is it'. Someone was on the front porch crying hysterically wanting to come in and saying someone was trying to kill them.

No way was I opening the door, I called 911 and the police came out. Nice reaction time on their part! They talked to the person for about 15 minutes and then took him/her (still not sure) away. I don't know exactly what that was all about, no one called me out to talk to them.

So now the 3 cats are freaked out and I'm wide awake and already thinking today will definitely be a nap day! Here's to hoping for a quiet, boring day :lol:
Good morning and oh my gosh Debby! That would have scared the dickens out of me. I’m glad the police got there quickly. I hope you keep your doors locked during the day.

Good morning everyone :frow Happy Friday!

E664DC1E-324F-4B36-BC5D-6DBC5159A976.jpeg

Good morning folks :frow

@bruceha2000 is always giving me a bad time about getting up too early but I have a really good excuse this time!

I was sound asleep when the doorbell started ringing repeatedly and someone was pounding on the front door. Looked at my cell phone and it was 12:43am. I went to the door (not opening it!) and yelled 'who is it'. Someone was on the front porch crying hysterically wanting to come in and saying someone was trying to kill them.

No way was I opening the door, I called 911 and the police came out. Nice reaction time on their part! They talked to the person for about 15 minutes and then took him/her (still not sure) away. I don't know exactly what that was all about, no one called me out to talk to them.

So now the 3 cats are freaked out and I'm wide awake and already thinking today will definitely be a nap day! Here's to hoping for a quiet, boring day :lol:
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day... Yea, that would freak me out too.
Good morning and oh my gosh Debby! That would have scared the dickens out of me. I’m glad the police got there quickly. I hope you keep your doors locked during the day.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning everyone :frow Happy Friday!

View attachment 2881642
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

Yeah that would freak me out too! Is hubs home with you? I’d probably not sleep for a while after that either.

Enjoy!

We'll have a couple of nice days and then this weekend more snow is looking likely. If anyone wants to have some fun, come on over and bring your shovel!
Enjoy!

We'll have a couple of nice days and then this weekend more snow is looking likely. If anyone wants to have some fun, come on over and bring your shovel! :gig

Sounds like you did the right thing! Let the law sort it out. No telling what could have transpired if you would have opened the door. God bless . ❤️

Back
Top Bottom