The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

A day outside playing in the dirt sounds perfect!

DH comes home today. That means I need to clean up the house this morning (and clean it again once he leaves :gig ).
Wait, you get to see him again so soon? Nice! I can’t imagine you do much damage there by yourself, hope the cleaning goes quick! Of course the cats could be a different story….

(I'm trying to give up exclamation points, but sometimes a girls got to use them.)
It isn't Lent yet, you can keep using them.

Whew, guess all's well that ends well!
Nice that they followed up with you so you don't go to bed every night wondering if she'll be back.

One day I'll learn not to stick my finger over the lens.
Better than my mother, she was really good a taking pictures of people but somehow missing their heads. She didn't have an SLR

Wait, you get to see him again so soon? Nice! I can’t imagine you do much damage there by yourself, hope the cleaning goes quick! Of course the cats could be a different story….

I think DH just wants to reassure himself the crazy lady didn't get me.

Cats are messy, but it wouldn't be home without them!

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day and enjoy family

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day. I'm glad there's little risk of your crazy finding her way back.
Good morning Bob, you also!
Good morning everyone 😊 have a wonderful day.

Thanks for sharing, they are cute 💗

Debby, so glad they called and let you know about your visitor :hugs
Hi Sue!
Good morning everyone. Happy weekend to you all!
@N F C thanks for letting us know the situation, that was creepy and I wasn’t there! I feel better about your safety now too.

@DigMyChicks have fun possum hunting! I hear they’re good eats but we haven’t been able to get past the giant rat/cat hybrid factor to give it a try :idunno
Hi IM, no opossum eating here…I doubt it tastes like chicken:lol:

So about my visitor the other night, one of the responding officers called me last night to explain.

There were a few people from Montana traveling together in a pickup truck. At least some of them (or all) had been drinking heavily and an argument broke out. They dumped a woman's belongings out in one part of Casper and dumped the woman out in another part of Casper. So that's how she ended up at my door, drunk, lost and hysterical.

The police "found" her a bed (I'm assuming it was in the jail) and the next morning put her on a bus back to Montana.

Whew, guess all's well that ends well!
That is a relief. What an awful thing to do, even if you are drunk! But at least you know she won't be disturbing your sleep again.

Maybe Daisy Moses (aka Granny) has a good recipe for possum. She was always talking about possum stew and the like.
I could try the possum we have here, but those opossums do look a little too much like giant rats for my liking.

Your possums are cuter but maybe not THIS one!

1471383580376.jpg

Picture source

Back
Top Bottom