The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I sent some flowers to my sister for her birthday. Had them delivered to my Dad since the florist near him always does a great job but doesn't deliver to my sister's city. Hopefully I won't get a bill for delivery from my dad.
flowers.jpeg

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.🌻
Good morning Mark 😊
Good morning! So glad it's Wednesday :D cleaning up around the house, laundry, meal prep. It should be a busy day :)

Sounds like it's the day to make pie for everyone. DH is making pumpkin tonight.

:wee

It was insane at the stores. The first had nothing but large turkeys so, i grabbed a ham but we went to another store and found a large turkey breast 💜
I actually found the gingerbread set of 4 ! For the first time, small might be easier to work with and DH made it clear that he's not helping :lol: Thank you for the idea, Debby! :p

:lol: did you finally get potatoes?

Hi Jae! Glad to know you're feeling better 💜 you've got a lot going on to be out sick :hugs you're the reason I can remember what a cockatiel looks like :p
Are you prepared for more babies if it was a male bunny? :bun
Good morning Mad 😊
Good morning to the lot of us. Have a great day. Okay, 'Good' may suffice.
Good morning Sour 😊
Good morning my lovely :hugs
Good morning Marie 💖

I sent some flowers to my sister for her birthday. Had them delivered to my Dad since the florist near him always does a great job but doesn't deliver to my sister's city. Hopefully I won't get a bill for delivery from my dad.
View attachment 2907851
🤔 Maybe your father's fees are a bit more expensive. :D

These are really lovely. I'm sure your sister will be happy her brother sent her such a thoughtful gift. :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone! Remember me?

I had my second vaccine jab at the beginning of the month (I'm really not sure what happened to November!) and had a bit of a reaction to it, so that laid me flat for about a week. But with the way things are going here I have no regrets and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Then I've been raising cockatiel chicks since then.

Here's my current bunch:
View attachment 2907560
Plus four more that haven't fledged yet. So 10 babies at the moment. Three already have homes and they might be ready to go just before Christmas. The older ones are down to two feeds a day and the younger ones get three feeds, so I'm not quite as busy as I was. I have a pair currently sitting and their babies will need to be brought in just before Christmas.

And DH found our rabbit playing with a wild rabbit the other day. She'd managed to squeeze out of her pen under where two panels meet. If it was a boy bunny then we'll have baby bunnies for Christmas too. 🤦‍♀️

Sounds like you are all busy getting ready for Thanksgiving. Hope you all have a happy day.
Are you going to join the New Years day hatch a long?

Back
Top Bottom