The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good evening everyone...and morning to some of you :) @Marie2020
Hope you're all getting some well needed rest! Get well soon @N F C keeping you in my thoughts/prayers @DigMyChicks and @igorsMistress :hugs This was definitely a week to get ill for some people ughh. Just as my youngest is doing better, my oldest son started running a fever last night but otherwise no obvious symptoms 🤷‍♀️ and then my 90 yr old grandma was hospitalized for pneumonia today. She is doing fine now but geez! 🙄
Thanks Mad. Tis the season for illness!

Good morning everyone! Fair warning, I'm feeling better so look out :gig

@DigMyChicks hope you and your son are better today! @igorsMistress how is everyone at your house?
Good morning Debby.
I am glad you are feeling better!
We’re doing ok. Quinton felt much better last night. He was actually smiling when he came out to the living room and he was all jacked up. I told him that’s the prednisone. Craig went back to bed already. I know he has it but he isn’t getting tested. I have lost my taste(of food)and smell. My coffee tastes like bitter water this morning instead of bitter NyQuil…doesn’t sound like an improvement but it is :lol: I get to go back to work Thursday.

Good morning Debby.
I am glad you are feeling better!
We’re doing ok. Quinton felt much better last night. He was actually smiling when he came out to the living room and he was all jacked up. I told him that’s the prednisone. Craig went back to bed already. I know he has it but he isn’t getting tested. I have lost my taste(of food)and smell. My coffee tastes like bitter water this morning instead of bitter NyQuil…doesn’t sound like an improvement but it is :lol: I get to go back to work Thursday.

Good morning DMC!

Glad to hear your son is feeling better. And I guess that your coffee's taste is only bitter water instead of bitter NyQuil is a step in the right direction. :lol:

Good morning DMC!

Glad to hear your son is feeling better. And I guess that your coffee's taste is only bitter water instead of bitter NyQuil is a step in the right direction. :lol:
Thanks and yep :lol:
What’s on your agenda today. I assume hubby is still there? I am working on a mountain of laundry. I would like to go for a walk today since the high is 40 and the winds are low. I need fresh air.

Good morning everyone! Fair warning, I'm feeling better so look out :gig

@DigMyChicks hope you and your son are better today! @igorsMistress how is everyone at your house?
Good morning Debby. I’m so happy you’re feeling better!
Daughter is done with fever but isn’t clear for household duties or otherwise until next week. Cam has the cruddy cough and congestion now, he’s upset that’s he’s having symptoms. From what I understand, having Covid is akin to having an STD when it comes to kids and he was crying. They feel like their lives are ruined because their friends won’t want to play with them. We told him no one needs to know so if he doesn’t tell them it’s ok. I’m waiting for test results and feel like…well, you know.

Thanks and yep :lol:
What’s on your agenda today. I assume hubby is still there? I am working on a mountain of laundry. I would like to go for a walk today since the high is 40 and the winds are low. I need fresh air.

DH is here until tomorrow, he has a couple of outdoor project he wants to finish up for the fence guys we think will be here sometime during this coming.

And yes, a mountain of laundry here too!

Good morning Debby. I’m so happy you’re feeling better!
Daughter is done with fever but isn’t clear for household duties or otherwise until next week. Cam has the cruddy cough and congestion now, he’s upset that’s he’s having symptoms. From what I understand, having Covid is akin to having an STD when it comes to kids and he was crying. They feel like their lives are ruined because their friends won’t want to play with them. We told him no one needs to know so if he doesn’t tell them it’s ok. I’m waiting for test results and feel like…well, you know.

Morning IM!

Poor Cam, he sounds miserable. I hope he's feeling better asap. And you too ❤️

Back
Top Bottom