The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Not quite. If a kid is out of school and then reports to friends they were out due to Covid, they’re ostracized. It doesn’t matter that they’re better and back in school. What matters is they had Covid.

Morning IM :frow

Kids can be pretty mean to each other (well, so can adults). Cam doesn't need to tell anyone why he was out of school. He could just tell everyone he was on a cruise or vacationing at Disney World. :cool:

Kids can be pretty mean to each other (well, so can adults). Cam doesn't need to tell anyone why he was out of school. He could just tell everyone he was on a cruise or vacationing at Disney World. :cool:
Right?! I told him he can tell his friends he went to visit some family for the holiday and to mind their own business.
Good morning.

Good morning everyone.
Not quite. If a kid is out of school and then reports to friends they were out due to Covid, they’re ostracized. It doesn’t matter that they’re better and back in school. What matters is they had Covid.
Wow. Ignorance is no longer bliss. My love and hugs to Cam.
Good morning, IM.

Good morning, Debby. That's a great idea! He can watch the Love Boat reruns while he is quarantined, and tell his friends all about his cruise. Lol.
Debby, I'm so glad that you are up and at 'em again.
I’ll be sure to tell him that! :highfive: :hugs
I'll take him. This is the perfect time of year to visit Texas. I have plenty of grandbaby experience.

Good morning everyone.

Wow. Ignorance is no longer bliss. My love and hugs to Cam.
Good morning, IM.

Good morning, Debby. That's a great idea! He can watch the Love Boat reruns while he is quarantined, and tell his friends all about his cruise. Lol.
Debby, I'm so glad that you are up and at 'em again.

I'll take him. This is the perfect time of year to visit Texas. I have plenty of grandbaby experience.

Good morning Janie :frow

Love Boat reruns :gig I should watch those, that's probably as close to a cruise as I'll ever get.

Do you work today?

Back
Top Bottom