The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Getting better thanks DMC, but even so I’m still tired! Yesterday I showered and that was the extent of my energy. Did you have fever and all that? How’s your kiddo?
I had everything. I went to bed at 6:30 last night with a fever and was sweating it out half the night. It seems like it comes in waves. I had a fever Thanksgiving day too and major body pain. My son is much better. He still has a sick look to him but he feels better. He was a pretty sick guy.

I feel so forgetful lately..m whether that's paying bills, making appointments, texting/calling people back, can barely keep up with the house. Feels like it's a never ending cycle 🤯

Is this what being an adult is all about? Because I'd like a time machine :p
Hi Mad, I think they call that Covid brain!

I feel so forgetful lately..m whether that's paying bills, making appointments, texting/calling people back, can barely keep up with the house. Feels like it's a never ending cycle 🤯

Is this what being an adult is all about? Because I'd like a time machine :p
I have an excel spreadsheet remember to pay bills! I do use google calendar too.

Last edited:
I had everything. I went to bed at 6:30 last night with a fever and was sweating it out half the night. It seems like it comes in waves. I had a fever Thanksgiving day too and major body pain. My son is much better. He still has a sick look to him but he feels better. He was a pretty sick guy.
I’m so glad he’s getting better! How about hubs?

I know what you mean by coming in waves. Thankfully I haven’t had a fever since Monday night so I’m changing the sheets today. I can’t smell them, but I know they’re gross.

I’m so glad he’s getting better! How about hubs?

I know what you mean by coming in waves. Thankfully I haven’t had a fever since Monday night so I’m changing the sheets today. I can’t smell them, but I know they’re gross.
Thanks IM! Hubby has hardly moved from the chair. He has no patience for sickness so he’s a bit crabby which makes me irritable…vicious cycle!
I washed my sons complete bedding 2 times in 7 days. He couldn’t stand to sleep on it.
My oldest has it now cuz he lost his taste and smell. He is just congested. I just called my sister and her son has it. He was here at Thanksgiving. So far she is fine.

Thanks IM! Hubby has hardly moved from the chair. He has no patience for sickness so he’s a bit crabby which makes me irritable…vicious cycle!
I washed my sons complete bedding 2 times in 7 days. He couldn’t stand to sleep on it.
My oldest has it now cuz he lost his taste and smell. He is just congested. I just called my sister and her son has it. He was here at Thanksgiving. So far she is fine.
Wow so it went through all of you! Well at least you’ll me immune for a few months lol. I hope everyone has a speedy recovery!
I wanted the sheets changed two days ago but Igor didn’t get it done and I didn’t have the energy. That is my chief complaint…no energy whatsoever.

Wow so it went through all of you! Well at least you’ll me immune for a few months lol. I hope everyone has a speedy recovery!
I wanted the sheets changed two days ago but Igor didn’t get it done and I didn’t have the energy. That is my chief complaint…no energy whatsoever.
That’s my hubby’s complaint too. I vacuumed the bedrooms and made 2 beds and I needed a break. I have the living room and dining room to go.

That’s my hubby’s complaint too. I vacuumed the bedrooms and made 2 beds and I needed a break. I have the living room and dining room to go.
I changed my sheets and turned the mattress, I’m toast. I think I’m trailing you by a few days though, I didn’t have a fever until Friday. Time to watch some more Walking Dead and chill with le doggies.

Back
Top Bottom