The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

She's big. She is 13 months old now and in a week or so she will have been with us for a year. She weighed 55# when she was spayed. I'm guessing she is 65# or more now. It's comical to see her sitting in the chair with the Princess. She is HIGH energy but provides a multitude of laughs. She loves to be outside, and we have an invisible fence that keeps her on the property. We check on her constantly while she is out there as she really likes to dig holes and get muddy. Ever shower with a giant doodle?
Wow, is she going to stop growing?! I see pictures of dogs like her, they look like giant teddy bears. Does she still travel with you and the Princess?
I've showered with a husky - very unpleasant hairy experience.
vaccinated or unvaccinated?

I think DD2 found the fountain of youth, I'm still waiting for her to start adulting.
I wonder if that's how my mom feels about me :lol: being the baby :p shes much harder on my older sister but my sister is more like her.
How do you have the energy to work on the fence with all the hours at the hardware store?
:lau I need some of that energy.
Good MOO-rning Mad 🐄
Good Moooooooorning Debby 💜💜💜💜

I might get a legit little side job cleaning houses 🤞 currently I only clean for my mom and my MIL1 but MIL1 has a friend who runs a cleaning business and is short staffed. I've only ever had 3 short-term jobs, 12 years ago and since then I've only cleaned houses for a handful of people I was friends/related with. So I'm a little (a lot) scared. Keep your fingers crossed! It would be nice.

Good morning. :frow
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good morning everyone! Hope you feel better today @DigMyChicks

Me neither but, I'm scared of zombies so when DH rewatched them a couple years ago - I slowly got hooked to the storyline :lol: definitely binge-worthy!

Glad you were able to make that trip. Was the drive nice?
:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day... Long and exhausting, but not too bad.
Sad occasion but nice to catch up with family.
:frow Good morning Bruce, have a great day
Good morning everyone. Working on the fence outside before I have work at 12
:frow Good morning Riss, have a great day

I might get a legit little side job cleaning houses 🤞 currently I only clean for my mom and my MIL1 but MIL1 has a friend who runs a cleaning business and is short staffed. I've only ever had 3 short-term jobs, 12 years ago and since then I've only cleaned houses for a handful of people I was friends/related with. So I'm a little (a lot) scared. Keep your fingers crossed! It would be nice.

Hope that works out for you Mad! Keep us posted.

Good morning/afternoon everyone 😊

It was so nice seeing family that I haven't seen for so long.

Good morning!
Good morning Janie
Good morning Janie, hope you're doing well today!
Good morning Debby 😊
Good morning Debby, Janie, Mad, Ron, IM, DMC. Have a wonderful day. 🌻
Good morning Mark 😊
Good morning all.
Good morning DMC 😊
Good morning all. Have a good day!
Good morning IM 😊
Good morning. :frow
Good morning Sour 😊
Good morning everyone. Working on the fence outside before I have work at 12
Good morning riss 😊

Good morning Mad 😊 the gingerbread houses are too cute

I hope everyone that's been sick is getting better :hugs :hugs

Good morning/afternoon everyone 😊

It was so nice seeing family that I haven't seen for so long.

Good morning Janie

Good morning Debby 😊

Good morning Mark 😊

Good morning DMC 😊

Good morning IM 😊

Good morning Sour 😊

Good morning riss 😊

Good morning Mad 😊 the gingerbread houses are too cute

I hope everyone that's been sick is getting better :hugs :hugs

Hi Sue, glad to have you back! Glad you had the chance to reconnect with family, but sorry for the reason. :hugs

A perfect fit for you!
Are you inferring something? :lau
Wow, is she going to stop growing?! I see pictures of dogs like her, they look like giant teddy bears. Does she still travel with you and the Princess?
She has become a pretty good traveler no longer drools, vomits or pees in the car/truck. I doubt that she will get much taller, but she will put on pounds. She is very lean as she is mostly in motion.

Back
Top Bottom