The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone!
Good morning all!

We are off again today due to the cold. It will be an E-Learning day. I’m not sure what that all involves when you don’t go to school. We had one a few weeks back due to a threat against the school but we had to show up and the kids stayed home. Today we all stay home. School buses were gelling up yesterday.
Good morning, DMC.
Good morning everyone. TGIF!

Good morning DMC. What does mean when a bus gels up? The fuel turns to gel from the cold?
Good morning, IM. I'm glad you asked that, I too, am curious.
Good morning folks :frow

Not sure if the HVAC guys will be able to get here today. We got at least 6" of the white stuff yesterday and it's 9* out there right now.

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day and stay warm

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day and TGIF!
Good morning, Bob.
Good morning. First measurable snow last night. We got about 4 ".
Good morning, Sour. Do your dogs stay inside or do you have a kennel? In any case, stay warm and enjoy the snow.
What a pain in the butt. Are there any neighbors nearby that could help?
Good morning, Mad.

Good morning everyone!

Good morning, DMC.

Good morning, Bob.

Good morning, Sour. Do your dogs stay inside or do you have a kennel? In any case, stay warm and enjoy the snow.

Good morning, Mad.
Hope you have a nice Friday :) is that you in your avatar?

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great day and stay warm 🥶

Good morning all!

We are off again today due to the cold. It will be an E-Learning day. I’m not sure what that all involves when you don’t go to school. We had one a few weeks back due to a threat against the school but we had to show up and the kids stayed home. Today we all stay home. School buses were gelling up yesterday.
Good morning DMC 😊 glad you don't have to go out.
Good morning everyone. TGIF!

Good morning DMC. What does mean when a bus gels up? The fuel turns to gel from the cold?
Good morning IM 😊
Good morning. First measurable snow last night. We got about 4 ".
Good morning Sour 😊
Good morning IM, DMC, Bob, and Sour :)
Good morning Mad 😊
Good morning everyone!

Good morning, DMC.

Good morning, Bob.

Good morning, Mad.
Good morning Janie 😊

Back
Top Bottom