The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good advice Sour, people change and it's not always under their control.
💜💜💜
So in other news...

My weather forecast says it's going to snow tonight but less than an inch.

What they don't say is it's going to snow an inch (at least) tonight, another inch tomorrow and at least another inch Wednesday.

I'm expecting record breaking snowfalls :lol:
Thats just too much 😂 at least there's no mosquitoes, right?
We have an entire travel trailer going to waste. Come on down!

Hi Bob.

Bring the cow.

I cook 4lbs of tacos meat almost every week. We have tacos Monday through Thursday. So, don't be breaking the speed limit, we'll still have them when you get here.

She wouldn't sign the form for my dh to be in charge. Lol (he has severe CMT also...in a wheel chair most days so not able) She allowed my step-daughters, who live 2 hrs away, and myself to access medical. She is pretty stubborn.

It all has its humorous side. Like the day she threw a fit in HEB because I took her industrial size can of hominy out of my cart and put a small can in. Lol. Or when she called a moving company, to haul a piano to my brother in law in Oregon. Fortunately she couldn't remember the address and had them call me. She has called a taxi several times but we live 30 miles from any town, so no one would come pick her up.
It's Tuuuueeessssday! 🏃‍♀️ 🌮🍸 let's do this! :lol:
My one sister got so mad at her husband, and could not quite 'get it' when I tried to explain that was no longer the man that she married/knew. I was really worried about her. His death gave her a new lease on life. Her kids made some changes that I did not agree with, but it is really not my business. Told our kids that if they did that to the Princess or me without consulting us first there would be ramifications. :lau
So they've been fairly warned. Any of the kids fighting over who gets to take care of you? :lau my sister made it very clear early on that she would put my parents in a home :lol:

Back
Top Bottom