The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone! Had my shower, put on my face-in-a-jar, and we are heading up to Billings to buy a new dryer. We got the washer and hooked it up last week. I was pickier about the washer…I knew exactly what I wanted and refused to settle. But for the dryer I’ll just take just about any old thing as long as it has decent reviews. Found an Amana with good reviews for just under $500 and it’s in stock, so that’s good enough for me!

Good morning everyone! Had my shower, put on my face-in-a-jar, and we are heading up to Billings to buy a new dryer. We got the washer and hooked it up last week. I was pickier about the washer…I knew exactly what I wanted and refused to settle. But for the dryer I’ll just take just about any old thing as long as it has decent reviews. Found an Amana with good reviews for just under $500 and it’s in stock, so that’s good enough for me!
:frow Good morning Blooie, have a great day

Good morning everyone. Have a nice day.🌞
Good morning Mark 😊 enjoy your day
Good morning Blooie 😊

Took Opie in to the vet today about his coughing. They gave him another steroid shot and will be making up a liquid rx I can give him at home about once a week. This should be interesting...cats just adore taking liquid meds (NOT)! I better see if I can find some body armor somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom