The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good day all

Sour, you haven't told us about your trip! Was it lots of fun?

Your dogs have 4 legs, the chickens only 2. Therefore it is more like you have 7 new animals ;)

Or her socks until she acclimates!

No, we need rainy nights!! Don't make much power on rainy days but don't make ANY power at night anyway.

Lots of animals eat parts of the water lily. you can too ;)

Plant on the north side of the house?

:eek: Ron, it really is time to put some solar panels on the roof! Seems like you would have a pretty short payback period.

They might be, if they had a boa, or a neckerchief, or something ;)

:eek: :th
No shade back there either. I put some in my retaining wall but they will probably get fried. I put some in containers on the East side of my house. They should do ok there. I just won’t see them.

Good day all

It was good. Wedding was conducted by a Hawaiian and was a combination of that culture and traditional. Reception food was the best I have ever had at a wedding. Venue was beautiful. Time with family was great. After all of this keep in mind that I am very much a homebody. The Gypsy Princess on the other hand --------------

Good day all

Your dogs have 4 legs, the chickens only 2. Therefore it is more like you have 7 new animals ;)

No, we need rainy nights!! Don't make much power on rainy days but don't make ANY power at night anyway.

:eek: Ron, it really is time to put some solar panels on the roof! Seems like you would have a pretty short payback period.

I’m way down here and you’re way up there. I need rainy days AND rainy nights!

Good day all

:frow Good afternoon Bruce, have a great day

It was good. Wedding was conducted by a Hawaiian and was a combination of that culture and traditional. Reception food was the best I have ever had at a wedding. Venue was beautiful. Time with family was great. After all of this keep in mind that I am very much a homebody. The Gypsy Princess on the other hand --------------

Sounds like a fantastic wedding Sour. And a good excuse to take a little vacation in Hawaii!

The Princess just got off the phone with our daughter. She and our SIL have tested positive for Covid. :he We have what appears to be a cold, but symptoms are absolutely minimal.
Did you test yourselves? I know you’ve had the jab, that should help but hoping you just have a cold :fl

Back
Top Bottom