The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

You also Bob :frow

Good morning Janie. Hope you got some rain.
Boy, did we ever. And wind!

Y'all pray for me. I have to go to the grocery store. We are down to two taco shells, a carton of cream, and a can of tuna. Of course we have eggs, onions, jalapeños and zucchini. Im sure I could make an omlet. I truly hate grocery shopping. I'd just stay home, but the chickens need feed. 😒

Y'all pray for me. I have to go to the grocery store. We are down to two taco shells, a carton of cream, and a can of tuna. Of course we have eggs, onions, jalapeños and zucchini. Im sure I could make an omlet. I truly hate grocery shopping. I'd just stay home, but the chickens need feed. 😒

Hope you find all you need at the grocery store Janie. I think most people are finding gaps on the shelves.

Hi Janie :frow

:frow

Today is Kenny and Jenny’s 26th anniversary! Got the whole crew coming over for a nice anniversary supper for them….pork schnitzel, applesauce, sauerkraut, wedge taters, homemade rye bread (final rise as I type), and English peas and corn. All of that makes up one of the meals I cook that are kids’ favorite meals.….except the peas are more for Ken, Katie, Evan and me. Kenny won’t eat them - calls them “clones”. Jenny won’t eat them - calls them “Pac Man Pellets”. And Tam won’t eat them - says they’re green. (Well, duh!) But I grew up having peas with schnitzel and I’m not giving them up! I had a cake made for the kids so I’ll be picking that up this morning.

Funny….I don’t even remember our 26th anniversary and now here it is, my youngest child’s 26th. When did THAT happen? Not the clearest photo since it’s a screen shot of the photo of a photo…

View attachment 3123155

Debby, quit complaining about your slow, inept movers!! I’m paying them good money to drag their feet in hopes that that buys me time to run down to Casper for a proper goodbye! ;) Glad your son is driving down with you.

X’s 2!

So glad to hear that!

:lol:

Congratulations :) to the happy couple. Have a good celebration

Back
Top Bottom