The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I just got back from the store cherries 5.99 a lb. the 2.5 lb. bag I had in my hand close to $15.00 back they went! I would have eaten them before I pulled in the drive. :th
On the other hand I got a leaking tire fixed for $27.45. That's the good news. The bad news is that I have had 2 such tires in the past two weeks. Since I don't go anywhere except to the beagle club, I have to be picking them up there.

I don't mind eating the cake🤣
But I told them all that I'm retired now, so budget gifting is the rule. Extravagant gifts are the exception now.

I love the idea of the multi-tiered deck, but it does sound expensive. And, well, it's the back of the house. I get that!

Thanks for the bd wishes. I'll of course be posting pictures when we get it up and planted. It is a root pouch 300 gallon. We have been buying "bag" planters later. The 5' diameter pouch itself, was only around $30. The filler, on the other hand, was more than $100. Next come more seeds and plants. The best part of the trip, was driving back in our back gate!

I had to look up pouch planters...I've never used one but they look interesting. Looking forward to seeing yours done up Janie!

Good afternoon everyone hope everyone had a fun and safe fourth of july. Me and my brother are in the process of starting a golfcart business and so far has been difficult. We take regular golfcarts and customize them and sell them but people are asking for SO much for a basic golf cart that is 30 years old!

Hi riss, best of luck to your and your brother on the new business!

I didn’t think I would have any ripe tomatoes from my 4th of July plants but I picked these yesterday. They are a little bigger then a cherry tomato.
8D988E90-FB5F-4945-A137-B3B0A6EA3038.jpeg

I didn’t think I would have any ripe tomatoes from my 4th of July plants but I picked these yesterday. They are a little bigger then a cherry tomato.
View attachment 3175202

Nothing beats the taste of homegrown tomatoes DMC!

I'm looking forward to growing some next year for sure.

Back
Top Bottom