The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

DMC, scanning the headlines this one made me think of you and your roofing project: crew-takes-entire-roof-off-150146167.html

Guess things can always be worse, right?
Oh my gosh. Apparently the homeowners weren’t home. I wonder if insurance will pay for that?
Years ago 2 brothers were fighting on the sidewalk in town and one ran out into the street and ran into the side of my husbands truck and put a head size dent in it. Insurance wouldn’t pay. Kid was ok.

Oh my gosh. Apparently the homeowners weren’t home. I wonder if insurance will pay for that?
Years ago 2 brothers were fighting on the sidewalk in town and one ran out into the street and ran into the side of my husbands truck and put a head size dent in it. Insurance wouldn’t pay. Kid was ok.

I don't know if the homeowner's insurance will cover that roof replacement or not. They might have to get the company that messed up to pay for it.

That's crazy about your husband's truck!

Hope you'll show us a picture of the furniture you're working on. I've seen other pieces you've done and they turn out nicely!

I have to drive back into town today. Found out last night that my aunt (dad's sister) passed away so I need to get a card off to her daughter. My aunt would have been 100 in October, sorry she didn't get to see it...there was a big party planned for her.
Are you still going to have the Party? Maybe turn it into a Family Reunion.

Hope you'll show us a picture of the furniture you're working on. I've seen other pieces you've done and they turn out nicely!

I have to drive back into town today. Found out last night that my aunt (dad's sister) passed away so I need to get a card off to her daughter. My aunt would have been 100 in October, sorry she didn't get to see it...there was a big party planned for her.
I’m sorry Debby. She lived a long time, amazing!
Good morning IM, I do a lot of this meditation. :fl
Hi Mark, sorry about your camera!
I'm so sorry, Debby.

Good morning, IM 🦋

And yet, here you are. 👋🤣

Awe, Mark, I hate that! This is for you.

Good afternoon Janie.
Hi Mark! I can’t say I enjoy it. I feel guilty sitting in the air conditioned house while he sweats to death.

Rough day IM? 🤣
People are incredibly dim.

Back
Top Bottom