The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thanks, Janie. What makes that thread work is the enthusiasm and input from so many people, and the total lack of sniping!
So glad all 11 made it through the night! They are so doggone cute,

in a just world all buildings would be stair-less, with elevators and people movers where needed instead of stairs. Speaking of which, interesting tidbit - did you know there is only one escalator in the entire state of Wyoming?

Primary election is coming up. Don’t know how I’ll do, but it’s always kinda fun to see my name on a ballot and vote for myself. :lau
Good luck Blooie!

Good of you to save those 11 but who is going to save the next shipment and the next and the next? The employees at that store need to be educated on how to keep chicks healthy until someone buys them.
I'm doing my part to educate them. I doubt it is helping though. The employee turnover is so swift, that there are different employees every time I go in.
Hey Mad, good to see you!
Kind of like watching paint dry!
The exciting thing about drying paint is, you never know how it will come out. Am I right, @Blooie ?🤣
We are on our way home. Uffda, barely survived. That town was hopping. The girl checking us out at Walmart was slower then molasses in January and she needed a shower. She kept touching her greasy hair and I was ready to wig out on her. Rant over:th
Used to be "the people you see at Walmart" were the customers. I guess now, they take any employee they can get.

I'm doing my part to educate them. I doubt it is helping though. The employee turnover is so swift, that there are different employees every time I go in.

Hey Mad, good to see you!

The exciting thing about drying paint is, you never know how it will come out. Am I right, @Blooie ?🤣

Used to be "the people you see at Walmart" were the customers. I guess now, they take any employee they can get.
I thought it was my husband that needed deodorant…good thing I didn’t say anything to him.

I’m running for town council again. I really enjoyed the time I spent on council before and now that I’m on Planning and Zoning again I can see how many unfinished projects there are that need to be addressed. We have one member of the council who doesn’t seem to think that he needs to attend every meeting, which is ridiculous. So the Mayor asked me to run again.

Good luck to you Blooie!

Every day I get stronger. Last trip to the store, I was able to go in, shop and return to the truck without taking a break. The stairs still wear me out, but I'm getting better with them.
That’s good news! Happy to know you’re still going in the right direction Bob.

I’m running for town council again. I really enjoyed the time I spent on council before and now that I’m on Planning and Zoning again I can see how many unfinished projects there are that need to be addressed. We have one member of the council who doesn’t seem to think that he needs to attend every meeting, which is ridiculous. So the Mayor asked me to run again.
Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom