The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

As I was looking over all the upcoming storm news, I came across a picture of the bridge I use to get from my house to my cat's vet office. Pretty picture (and it's beautiful view live, unless you're the driver and then you better watch where you're going lol):

View attachment 3273138
No way would I go on that bridge unless I was unconscious! Uffda!
DH just came home with a little visitor. He found a parakeet on the cart path of the golf course and when he bent down to look, the little thing just hopped in his hand. We'll try to find his (or her) owners but will give him a home if he needs one.

I'll try to get a picture later, he's cute :D
My mom used to have a green and yellow one. His name was Mikey. He was a biter. Enjoy your new pet if he ends up staying :lol:

Good morning 🦋
Good morning everyone :frow Hope your day is nice to you.
Good morning, Sue 🦋 have a wonderful day!
Good morning Sue, and to you too.

Good morning all. It’s 34* here this morning. It’s my kind of weather.
Good morning, DMC 🦋
Wow! You're almost freezing.

Good morning 🦋

Good morning, DMC 🦋
Good morning Janie. I picked all my peppers and tomatoes last night as there was a chance of frost. We could still get one this morning yet.

We started bean harvest yesterday. A frost will be good for that.

Good morning Janie. I picked all my peppers and tomatoes last night as there was a chance of frost. We could still get one this morning yet.

We started bean harvest yesterday. A frost will be good for that.
I'm somewhat jealous. It's only 64 here, now, but we are predicted to hit 91. Looks like a few 80s days and then back to the 90s again.

I'm somewhat jealous. It's only 64 here, now, but we are predicted to hit 91. Looks like a few 80s days and then back to the 90s again.
Sorry Janie!
It’s going to be nice the next 10 days here. It’s so dry here though. We could use rain…after harvest though.

A896A658-5CD5-4E05-A02B-C061CFA5832E.png

Good morning everyone :frow Hope your day is nice to you.

Good morning Sue, are you getting fall-type weather now?

Good morning Sue, and to you too.

Good morning all. It’s 34* here this morning. It’s my kind of weather.

Morning DMC :frow We're about 30* warmer than you this morning, but it feels good.

Good morning 🦋

Good morning, DMC 🦋

Good morning Janie :frow

Back
Top Bottom