The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Good morning Bob, how are you doing? Getting better I hope!

Good morning, Everyone. Rain predicted for today, tomorrow, and part of Monday - Ian remnants.

Morning Sour! Weather is so weird, we actually need rain...anything that Ian has brought to others, has completely skipped us.

A dachshund club is having a field trial at the beagle club. Supposed to be a break in the weather 11 to 1. I'll go over then to check on things.

The dachshund club sounds like fun. When I lived in Key West, every year there was a dachshund parade...it was so fun to see all those little Weiner dogs dressed up in costumes parading down the street. :lol:

Good morning, Debby 🦋 I hope all is well. Are you all getting a lot of evacuees?

Hi Janie, things are fine here. Monday and Tuesday there was a lot of traffic headed out of this area but most of that I saw had out of state license plates on their vehicles. I didn't notice a bunch of people coming into this area. I suppose if they were evacuating to get out of the path of the storm they would have gone farther away than us because initial reports had the storm moving up to here. Thankfully for us (not so much for others) the storm changed direction and we didn't get anything here.

Good morning Bob, how are you doing? Getting better I hope!

Morning Sour! Weather is so weird, we actually need rain...anything that Ian has brought to others, has completely skipped us.

The dachshund club sounds like fun. When I lived in Key West, every year there was a dachshund parade...it was so fun to see all those little Weiner dogs dressed up in costumes parading down the street. :lol:
I'm doing a LOT better. Today will be a test of my stamina and we'll see how I do.

Back
Top Bottom