The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Well, I know what day of the week it is, so I'm one up.🤣
Darn cats got me up at 4 a.m. again.
View attachment 3281405

I miss the days of my husband taking an occasional weekend trip 🤫
It's nice to have the house to yourself sometimes.

Good morning, Sue 🦋 how are your morning walks going? Are you back in the swing of things?
My walk are getting easier most days and using my cane was a great idea.Most days I'd say yes, but there are days that I just want to throw in the towel and just 😢
Good morning all, looks like a beautiful fall day is upon us. 🍁🍂🍄
Good morning Mark :frow , you and Susie have a good day
Good morning from soggy NJ - still raining here.
Good morning Sour :frow, I think our daughter in Virginia, feels that way, been raining there to

Good morning from soggy NJ - still raining here.
Good morning, Sour🦋 I'm sure that rainbow will find you soon.
My walk are getting easier most days and using my cane was a great idea.Most days I'd say yes, but there are days that I just want to throw in the towel and just 😢

Good morning Mark :frow , you and Susie have a good day

Good morning Sour :frow, I think our daughter in Virginia, feels that way, been raining there to
I'm sorry, Sue, but I admire that you keep on going.

Good morning everyone.

Good morning Debby

@ronott1 there are cicadas in Cali and they’re generally not a threat to crops there. We have them here also, typically June is when I can hear them.
It seems that we have 65 species out of 156 cicada species and most of them are below the Tehachapi's. The ones we do have are arboreal and do not damage crops.

We do not have the giant ones shown in the picture thank goodness!

I have had plenty of problems with web worm moths though.

It seems that we have 65 species out of 156 cicada species and most of them are below the Tehachapi's. The ones we do have are arboreal and do not damage crops.

We do not have the giant ones shown in the picture thank goodness!

I have had plenty of problems with web worm moths though.
We've had web worms pretty bad the last couple of years.

The otter seems to have moved on. We haven't seen him in two days. Hubby says he probably left to get his relatives. I hope not. He is fun to watch, but we need those catfish for hard times.

We've had web worms pretty bad the last couple of years.

The otter seems to have moved on. We haven't seen him in two days. Hubby says he probably left to get his relatives. I hope not. He is fun to watch, but we need those catfish for hard times.
Otters eat a lot of fish!
We had one try to steal a trout off of the hook when we were camping on the Rogue River in Agnes Oregon.

It would take an act of congress to dig them out, they are boxed up in storage.
Given Congress never gets anything done because both sides refuse to vote for anything the other wants, I will not hold my breath for those pictures.

I’m also pretty sure one of the girls is broody 😔
It has gone below freezing over night 3 times in the last few days. Gretel has been sitting in the broody buster and hasn't changed her mind.

but there are days that I just want to throw in the towel and just 😢
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom