The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

This is me this week, glad it’s over!

D399FA70-224A-4F69-86E2-E44A941C250B.jpeg

Morning to you both! My sleep schedule is seriously off kilter. Maybe you all should join me in my off kilter schedule so we can all be up and chatting at the same time. :lol:
I’m game :lol:
View attachment 3339050

(Truthfully, it isn't really. It's still in the box.)
I have 2 up so I took care of that for you Debby:highfive:
This is me this week, glad it’s over!

View attachment 3339270
Thank goodness for dreams. Sorry you had a tough week. Mine actually went pretty fast and I didn’t yell at too many kids…they may say different.

I’m game :lol:

I have 2 up so I took care of that for you Debby:highfive:

Thank goodness for dreams. Sorry you had a tough week. Mine actually went pretty fast and I didn’t yell at too many kids…they may say different.
I’m glad yours went fast DMC. I’m considering seeking new employment, waiting to see how I feel after the first of the year.

I’m glad yours went fast DMC. I’m considering seeking new employment, waiting to see how I feel after the first of the year.
If you’re not happy then seek something else. What are you the most unhappy with?

We had one cook at our school retire and the other is retiring on the 22nd. I was going to take one of the positions but changed my mind…long story. Both of them had been there over 20 years. I love who I work with and I just didn’t want to learn another job.

If you’re not happy then seek something else. What are you the most unhappy with?

We had one cook at our school retire and the other is retiring on the 22nd. I was going to take one of the positions but changed my mind…long story. Both of them had been there over 20 years. I love who I work with and I just didn’t want to learn another job.
My employer promotes the butt kissing folks they want to so it’s not equal opportunity. The new trainer is now telling us what we need to do but we can see in her old accounts she didn’t do it. The new director of operations is making changes that border on harassment against the employers we contact and if I was the business I’d be mad as hell too, but he’s not the one getting yelled at. They’ll hire anyone with a pulse. They ask about what we think makes us successful and then don’t listen when we tell them. They only focus on what they want to hear or what you agreed with and ignore the rest. Sure, we can finish our dialer, who cares if most of what we’ve done was half assed and wrong? It’s ok! I’m sick of being told how great it’s going to be when he clearly has no clue and clearly doesn’t give a damn. And “oh honey I’m so bummed you won’t be be at the holiday party, I really want to get to know you!” What a load of BS. I’d rather stay home with my dogs and get my flu shot, thanks.

My employer promotes the butt kissing folks they want to so it’s not equal opportunity. The new trainer is now telling us what we need to do but we can see in her old accounts she didn’t do it. The new director of operations is making changes that border on harassment against the employers we contact and if I was the business I’d be mad as hell too, but he’s not the one getting yelled at. They’ll hire anyone with a pulse. They ask about what we think makes us successful and then don’t listen when we tell them. They only focus on what they want to hear or what you agreed with and ignore the rest. Sure, we can finish our dialer, who cares if most of what we’ve done was half assed and wrong? It’s ok! I’m sick of being told how great it’s going to be when he clearly has no clue and clearly doesn’t give a damn. And “oh honey I’m so bummed you won’t be be at the holiday party, I really want to get to know you!” What a load of BS. I’d rather stay home with my dogs and get my flu shot, thanks.
I would be finding a new job. It doesn’t sound like things will be changing. :hugs If my boss called me honey, I’d probably wig out.

I'm sorry, IM. It sounds like a very stressful situation. I hope you will find a work environment that you love.
Try to put it out of mind, and have a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom