The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

This weather map caught my eye a couple days ago...interesting how the country is divided:

Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 6.39.37 PM.png

I'm firmly planted in the red zone and still without a/c 🥵

This weather map caught my eye a couple days ago...interesting how the country is divided:

View attachment 3416119

I'm firmly planted in the red zone and still without a/c 🥵
It is very strange. We are in the red too. We haven't turned our AC on except once to get humidity out, but our ceiling fans are going full blast.

It is very strange. We are in the red too. We haven't turned our AC on except once to get humidity out, but our ceiling fans are going full blast.

Poor DH works out in all sorts of hot/humid weather so he appreciates a cool house when he's done for the day. I know he's going to be glad when our a/c is back up and running. We do have several ceiling fans and 3 box fans going in the house. At least when it's this hot in the house, I'm taking a break from doing any cooking :D

Good morning, DMC. I hope you get to stay in, and enjoy your day.

Good morning, IM. Have fabulous Sunday.

Good morning, Debby. Happy Sunday!
Hi Janie!
I'm sorry DMC. I hate that sick feeling you get when you realize you did something, and it's just too late to undo it. I hope everything is there. Have a safe trip.
Yep, awful feeling, thank you.
Poor DH works out in all sorts of hot/humid weather so he appreciates a cool house when he's done for the day. I know he's going to be glad when our a/c is back up and running. We do have several ceiling fans and 3 box fans going in the house. At least when it's this hot in the house, I'm taking a break from doing any cooking :D
I feel for you Debby!! :hugs
Good morning all, have a wonderful day. :love🌹🌻
Hi Mark, you also!

Back
Top Bottom