The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning DMC, how are you feeling? Are you back to work?

Maybe you're contagious, I think I caught a bug from you. I was down & out yesterday with something. Better today though!
Hi Debby! I was back to work on Tuesday. Still coughing a bit but other then that I’m good, thanks. I’m glad it was a quick bug for you. :hugs

I’m off today and tomorrow. I have to do blood work, a mammogram and all that not so fun stuff today. I haven’t done it in awhile.
When I get home I’m going to make a couple of Swiss Merengue buttercream and put them in the fridge. I need to get a head start as tomorrow will be a busy day.

Hi Debby! I was back to work on Tuesday. Still coughing a bit but other then that I’m good, thanks. I’m glad it was a quick bug for you. :hugs

I’m off today and tomorrow. I have to do blood work, a mammogram and all that not so fun stuff today. I haven’t done it in awhile.
When I get home I’m going to make a couple of Swiss Merengue buttercream and put them in the fridge. I need to get a head start as tomorrow will be a busy day.

Is the wedding this weekend? Hope all your medical stuff goes ok!

Is the wedding this weekend? Hope all your medical stuff goes ok!
Thanks, me too! My sister went in for a mammogram last month and they found 5 spots in one area. They are hoping it’s calcium deposits. They are too small to biopsy. She has to go back in August for another mammogram. That’s a long time to wait.

It is this weekend. I just looked at the weather and it’s showing patchy, blowing snow for Saturday. It was looking so good.

Thanks, me too! My sister went in for a mammogram last month and they found 5 spots in one area. They are hoping it’s calcium deposits. They are too small to biopsy. She has to go back in August for another mammogram. That’s a long time to wait.

It is this weekend. I just looked at the weather and it’s showing patchy, blowing snow for Saturday. It was looking so good.

Hoping for the best for your sister. :fl

Hi! I need some comments on what you guys think about my first time incubating eggs. I had a calendar malfunction and I don't have any clue what day my chicks are due to hatch. I was wondering if maybe someone who's more experienced than me could tell. I also added my duck eggs in there to see if you guys noticed anything wether good or bad. I may have candled them wrong, but I did so on purpose so I could try to give you guy's a good angle. So what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0692.jpg
    IMG_0692.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0696.jpg
    IMG_0696.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0697.jpg
    IMG_0697.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0700.jpg
    IMG_0700.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi! I need some comments on what you guys think about my first time incubating eggs. I had a calendar malfunction and I don't have any clue what day my chicks are due to hatch. I was wondering if maybe someone who's more experienced than me could tell. I also added my duck eggs in there to see if you guys noticed anything wether good or bad. I may have candled them wrong, but I did so on purpose so I could try to give you guy's a good angle. So what do you think?

Hi, I've never incubated eggs but maybe others on this thread have. You could try posting on the Incubating forum to get opinions: Incubating & Hatching Eggs

Back
Top Bottom