The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

People used to warn me about moving to FL and the hurricanes but at least with hurricanes you mostly have enough notice they're coming to get away.
And since you are a North Florida Chick, your traffic jam to get out of the way is much shorter than for those who are South Florida Chicks.

Happy birthday Kelsey. A few more years and we can say 29th birthday, again ;)

And since you are a North Florida Chick, your traffic jam to get out of the way is much shorter than for those who are South Florida Chicks.

I guess you have't seen the north FL traffic any time between the months of March and October. Bumper to bumper traffic starts with spring break and doesn't end until fall and is continuous from one town to the next.

I can't imagine how bad things get when an evacuation order is implemented.

Good afternoon folks :frow

A "real" good morning to you Bob!

When I was a little kid, my town was hit by a huge tornado. That gave me a healthy respect for them, no way would I be outside watching one. If you want to see the storm, there's a 30 min video by a local news station did a pretty good job of telling the story. june-8-1966-topeka-tornado Watching that just now brought back a lot of memories.

Morning Sue, nice weather wishes for you too!
That was quite a story. When I was a kid we were fortunate as the tornados path was a couple blocks away and farmland. They've since built an entire subdivision there. When the F4 hit Cookeville a few months ago, it threw debris on my property (Cookeville is an hour away)
Good morning all!
:frow Good afternoon DMC, have a great day!
Good morning, DMC, have a great Friday!
:frow Good afternoon Janie, have a great day!
Good morning all, have a great day.

@TheDawg Happy Birthday!!

Good morning

Good morning
:frow Good afternoon IM, have a great day! TGIF!!
Thank you!!!
:frow Good afternoon Kelsey, have a great day! Happy Birthday!
Good morning DMC, hope you're weather doesn't get horrendous!

Good morning Janie, how are you doing today?

Good morning IM, have a wonderful Friday!
:frow Good afternoon Debby, have a great day!
Good morning DMC! sorry to hear about the storm, we usually get after you. :love:frow
:frow Good afternoon Mark, have a great day!
Good morning, All, and Happy Birthday Kelsey/Lauren. :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate
:frow Good afternoon Sour, have a great day!

:frow Good afternoon Bruce, have a great day!

That was quite a story. When I was a kid we were fortunate as the tornados path was a couple blocks away and farmland. They've since built an entire subdivision there. When the F4 hit Cookeville a few months ago, it threw debris on my property (Cookeville is an hour away)

Thank you!!!

Hi Bob, hope your Friday afternoon is going well!

Good morning, All, and Happy Birthday Kelsey/Lauren. :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

Good morning Sour! Does Kelsey have an alias (I always thought her real life name is Kelsey)?

I believe that she has a dual personality . She does have two BYC accounts. :idunno

You could be right! :lol:

:lau :gig :lau too funny! Thanks everyone 😁🥰

Back
Top Bottom