The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Screenshot_20230609_155528_Instagram.jpg

My mom used to say "Get your hand back in that window before it gets cut off!"
Also "Stop making that face before it gets stuck that way."

Good morning to all. Have a great Friday. Last day at this job my son is at. He's been offered a fantastic job somewhere else out of the blue. Paying three dollars more than what he's getting now. Plus, a future as a franchise owner! Whoot! This morning I fed my flowers, veggies, and rose bushes. 🌹 Got some shopping done. It feels great to ..feel great. As great as I can get. I'll take these better days. 💙
Great news for your son! Glad you’re having good days too!

The people building our shed showed up yesterday. It was supposed to be this coming Monday. They are kicking butt. Two of the posts were the wrong size so I hope the right ones show up on Monday so they can keep moving forward. The holes were massive. I was afraid one of my cats would end up in one. There were a lot of them.

View attachment 3535714
Wow!!

View attachment 3535636
Shut the door, you weren't born in a barn. Or, shut the door, we're not heating the outdoors. Humm, as I write that out I'm thinking I must have left the door open a lot. 🛖

Last edited:
View attachment 3535636
With my mom it was "Don't slam the door, you'll make my cake fall!" Which made no sense to any of us kids, her cakes were safely in the oven. 😬

Back
Top Bottom