The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I remember them all except the Crisco one.
Gotcha beat, I remember using the key to roll up the strip that held the lid on.

Does anybody remember Madge soaking her fingers in Palmolive dish soap? Even as a kid that always struck me as an odd thing to do. šŸ¤”
Yep and to this day if I'm in the kitchen and need to wash my hands I use the dish soap. DW has a pump bottle of hand soap. I don't see the need, dish soap does a better job anyway.

You know, we all may be vintage.
All except @TheDawg ;)

I find cleaning the chicken coop peaceful and productive.
I find that tiring and back breaking. Glad I do it only 2 times a year.

Look what's in my living room!
NOTHING!!!
(there is no picture)
Glad you described it, sometimes a few words are as good as a picture ;)
That will be very convenient for you.

Gotcha beat, I remember using the key to roll up the strip that held the lid on.

Yep and to this day if I'm in the kitchen and need to wash my hands I use the dish soap. DW has a pump bottle of hand soap. I don't see the need, dish soap does a better job anyway.

All except @TheDawg ;)

NOTHING!!!
(there is no picture)
:lau I feel it some days

DH surprised me yesterday morning. He's been concerned about me taking laundry baskets up and down our steep basement stairs so yesterday this showed up...
washer and dryer June 2023.png

He bought a stackable set that he'll put a kitchen corner (he's going to build a closet for it). And bonus, if we need anything big like a quilt washed, he'll take care of that in the big machines downstairs.

He's a keeper!
Awesome Debby!

All except @TheDawg ;)

NOTHING!!!
(there is no picture)
I use dish soap also. The less on my sink, the better.

I'm trying to get my office/library better organized and get my printer set up. Otherwise, just the usual.

Do you have ceiling fans in most rooms? We did down in FL and it really helped keep the air moving.
Yup, in all rooms except the kitchen/dining.area. Itā€™s necessary for sure. We need to replace at least one more, probably next month.

DH surprised me yesterday morning. He's been concerned about me taking laundry baskets up and down our steep basement stairs so yesterday this showed up...
washer and dryer June 2023.png

He bought a stackable set that he'll put a kitchen corner (he's going to build a closet for it). And bonus, if we need anything big like a quilt washed, he'll take care of that in the big machines downstairs.

He's a keeper!
Thatā€™s awesome!

I make different ones. Sometimes cucumbers with tomatoes and onions in a little oil & a lot of vinegar. Sometimes I make a creamy dressing with sour cream, mayo, blue cheese, and seasonings.
Cucumber salad is one of the few things I can eat right now that actually has any flavor. (The chemo makes everything taste like cardboard.) I've been eating it every day for weeks. Yummy :drool

Back
Top Bottom