The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Matthew 6:34 is “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” It is the thirty-fourth, and final, verse of the sixth chapter of the Gospel of Matthew in the New Testament and is part of the Sermon on the Mount.
Thank you Ron!! I like that. ❤️

I had a Dr appointment this morning. As I pulled into the parking lot he called me, and asked if I could call his office and reschedule for next week. On the way home we had a flat tire. When we got home my chickens met me at the road... apparently I left the gate to their run standing open. And baby Isaac has decided that today, the first chilly day of the season, is the perfect time to discover the joys of streaking.

Have you ever had one of those days when you think maybe you should've just stayed in bed... :rolleyes: :gig

I had a Dr appointment this morning. As I pulled into the parking lot he called me, and asked if I could call his office and reschedule for next week. On the way home we had a flat tire. When we got home my chickens met me at the road... apparently I left the gate to their run standing open. And baby Isaac has decided that today, the first chilly day of the season, is the perfect time to discover the joys of streaking.

Have you ever had one of those days when you think maybe you should've just stayed in bed... :rolleyes: :gig
:hugs :hugs :hugs

Sorry Chrissy, I had to laugh...hope tomorrow is a better day for you ❤️

Oh I bet you are just being hard on yourself ♡ Can PM me. No judging, only inspiration ♡♡♡!!!
Son is still here. I am enjoying the heck outta my time when I can. Been BUSY. DH got tossed off of my horse and broke his hip 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Just filled my kitty condo with kittens. Bought my son a motorcycle and he slid out on a turn as I was taking him on practice runs. Been trapping and vet visits, lost a few chickens.... been a bit rough here with added chores to an already full life. But life IS good ♡
Oh my goodness! You have a great attitude! It's perfect! What an example. Praying things step up for the better. ❤️

Thanks! I’m really worried they’re gonna section (commit) me. My therapist didn’t but I’m worried this guy will.
They don't call it commit here. They just say ok, it's time to go in for some med check and med changes. If you'll remember, my daughter can tell when she needs changes and let's them know. Even though they're a bit hard at first. Sometimes not! She comes out feeling better about everything.

Back
Top Bottom