The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That's it, I need a new cardiologist. Every time I see mine, my heart races so bad that now he's got me wearing a heart monitor for 30 days. I tried to explain to him that it's not MY fault that he looks like Sam Elliot. :lol:View attachment 3677131

That would almost make it fun to go to the doctor :lol:

At least Sam's in the right age range.
I knew I was getting old when all my doctors, dentists, ophthalmologist retired and kids that were my kids' ages took over.
I know! I've had 4 doctors retire on me in the past 3 years. My oncologist is the same age as my middle daughter. 😖
Feel Better Season 3 GIF by NETFLIX

Pop in whenever you can Sue, we miss you & Bob :hugs
I will definitely try to
Good morning Sue. I’m sure you must both be feeling frustrated and tired. I hope things improve soon! :hugs Say hello to Bob!
Yeah, it is and i'm worn out from all these doctor's and driving pretty much every single day to somewhere and I know he's fed up.
A late good morning to everyone from me!

@Grammy60
Hi Sue, good to hear from you! Tell Bob hello for me. Miss you guys :hugs
I will surely tell him in the morning
Hi Sue. We really miss you and Bob! I hope things improve for you soon.
Thank you 🙏

I'm going to be MIA unexpectedly after falling during evening chores. Fall wasn't so bd byt breaking 2 ribs is going to set me back some. l git ot sleep ln my chair for 6 weeks I thinks. My wife on here @Rambling Iris will post for me is anything cahanges. I want stragne r meds soon.
I hope you feel better soon & heal quickly!

I'm going to be MIA unexpectedly after falling during evening chores. Fall wasn't so bd byt breaking 2 ribs is going to set me back some. l git ot sleep ln my chair for 6 weeks I thinks. My wife on here @Rambling Iris will post for me is anything cahanges. I want stragne r meds soon.
That's terrible. Hope you heal up quickly.

Back
Top Bottom