The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

G’morning Debby. I went back to sleep, but am feeling better today thanks! Taking it easy though so I don’t aggravate my shoulder. Having a teenager who wants to earn $$ for holiday gifts is a plus :) I came home from dinner to a clean kitchen, even the stove was clean and he ran the dishwasher.

Glad to hear you're feeling better IM. How handy to have a teen wanting to take care of things, that helps you both!

Good morning everyone. Today the deadbolt on my door decided it didn't want to fully open and let me out. Took me and hour or so fiddling with it. Had to remove the cover and finally sprayed wd40 and let that set before it would finally come fully open. I than removed the part in the door and replaced the plates until we can get another. Was about to take the door off the hinges, but decided not to. Had troubles replacing the last hinge bolt, so I'm glad I don't fully remove it or else I'd really be struggling.

Good morning everyone. Today the deadbolt on my door decided it didn't want to fully open and let me out. Took me and hour or so fiddling with it. Had to remove the cover and finally sprayed wd40 and let that set before it would finally come fully open. I than removed the part in the door and replaced the plates until we can get another. Was about to take the door off the hinges, but decided not to. Had troubles replacing the last hinge bolt, so I'm glad I don't fully remove it or else I'd really be struggling.

That's way too much work so early in the day. Glad you weren't trapped and had to call out a rescue team! You've earned the right to take it easy the rest of the day :)

That's way too much work so early in the day. Glad you weren't trapped and had to call out a rescue team! You've earned the right to take it easy the rest of the day :)
Heading out in a bit to do my walk. Dog beds were dry this morning. Took them out 3 times last night. So no washing finally. Probably will just play a video game most of the day after getting a few things done outside. I'm glad husband didn't have to come home to help me. I was determined to figure it out myself.

Heading out in a bit to do my walk. Dog beds were dry this morning. Took them out 3 times last night. So no washing finally. Probably will just play a video game most of the day after getting a few things done outside. I'm glad husband didn't have to come home to help me. I was determined to figure it out myself.

Good doggies, nice to get a break on the washing. Enjoy your walk!

Screenshot_20231118-000038_Facebook.jpg

Back
Top Bottom