The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I just finished the newest Nora Roberts. It was a new one in a series. I need to get to the library.

I'm about 1/2 through a book called The Chain that's sort of different story line. When a child gets kidnapped, the parents have to not only pay ransom but they have to kidnap another child so those parents pay a ransom and the chain of kidnap/ransom continues. It will be interesting to see how it all wraps up.

Good morning everyone. I want to thank you all for your condolences and wish you all a very
Merry Christmas Eve.
Merry Christmas to you too.
I’m ready. For it to be over :gig
Me too

Good morning everyone. Green Christmas here this year. Gonna be almost 50 degrees. :idunno

This was last year at this time, which is more normal.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you too.

Me too

Good morning everyone. Green Christmas here this year. Gonna be almost 50 degrees. :idunno

This was last year at this time, which is more normal.

View attachment 3711438

Good morning/afternoon! From what I've been reading, everyone is having a warmer winter. We'll be around 60* tomorrow. And you should be up to your elbows in snow!

Good afternoon. The last of the 'strangers' just left. We had a great family get together yesterday, It was nice seeing our kids catch up with one another and the cousins interacting.
Good afternoon all. I feel truly blessed. We had to brave Walmart for a new card table. Found a parking spot immediately, got the last table on the shelf, the self checkout was moving along at a nice pace, and the light was green on our way home. I told DH to pinch me.
On Friday the Princess and I had the same sort of good luck when venturing out into the world.

Good afternoon. The last of the 'strangers' just left. We had a great family get together yesterday, It was nice seeing our kids catch up with one another and the cousins interacting.

On Friday the Princess and I had the same sort of good luck when venturing out into the world.

Hi Sour, glad you all had a great time together!

I'm about 1/2 through a book called The Chain that's sort of different story line. When a child gets kidnapped, the parents have to not only pay ransom but they have to kidnap another child so those parents pay a ransom and the chain of kidnap/ransom continues. It will be interesting to see how it all wraps up.
That is interesting.

I think we’re ready.

so happy to know you had a nice time Sour!

Back
Top Bottom