The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone 🙂, enjoy your day and stay warm if you can , it says its 28, but feels like 18 🥶 I really hope it warms up.

That sounds like a storm that could bring down trees!
I'm sure it did, but I just have garbage cans to pick up
Hope everything is tied down Sue! It's been raining so much here there's a pond in the backyard. Too bad I don't have ducks!
I understand, our driveway looks like a river running hard during some of our storms.

Good morning everyone 🙂, enjoy your day and stay warm if you can , it says its 28, but feels like 18 🥶 I really hope it warms up.

I understand, our driveway looks like a river running hard during some of our storms.
Good morning, Sue (& Bob). Stay in & stay warm.

It’s not even fully high tide yet lol

IMG_4113.jpeg
IMG_4114.jpeg

Your head is fine, the weather is not right in it's . . . . well . . ?
Maybe some of both.... I've got some outside work done today like moving a hand full of hens that I'm keeping to breed some red sex link pullets from. Made a trip into town while it was the coldest for some more lumber and pine shavings. Wishing someone sold plane pine nugget chips like used for mulch for my nest boxes I'm making.

Last edited:

Good morning Sue (and Bob)! Hope you're getting a break in the rain like we are. And that you can warm up!

Back
Top Bottom