The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good Morning everyone. I'm turning the coffee pot on and laying back down. It's going to have to warm up to 40 before I go outside. And then again our high is going to be in the 30's the last time I looked. Well The sun as to at least shine through the cloud enough the paramedics can find me when I become a human icicle. Have a great day and stay safe everyone.

Good Morning everyone. I'm turning the coffee pot on and laying back down. It's going to have to warm up to 40 before I go outside. And then again our high is going to be in the 30's the last time I looked. Well The sun as to at least shine through the cloud enough the paramedics can find me when I become a human icicle. Have a great day and stay safe everyone.
Good morning, LT. I can't wait to see 40 again. It may get there tomorrow.
Good morning everyone 🙂 enjoy your day and stay safe and warm
Good morning, Sue. You and Bob have a warm, cozy day.

Good morning.
Our 60th is not until November but the kids are doing some planning for a bash. I guess they will all be here at once for the first time since the 50th. If I can talk one of them into staying and taking are of the chickens we might get to go down to Panama City Beach for a couple of days and tank up on seafood dinners.
1/25 will be our 60th. The trip to Disney was a celebration of that. Regardless of how close you may be, time away from the routine can be important for reconnection. The Princess is really smart about relationships - I'm still learning.

No human icicles allowed, stay warm!

Good morning everyone 🙂 enjoy your day and stay safe and warm

Hi Sue, hope you and Bob are doing well!

:frow

Back
Top Bottom