The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That’s awesome! I barely get 2-3K usually :oops:
Two days while on vacation were 17,000+ days.
Do you have a lot of snow on the ground? We have some but not much.
Not much really. We had perhaps an inch of crusted/iced snow then got another 4" of light fluffy stuff that rapidly settled down - leaving perhaps 2 to 3" of snow. Have to watch out for the icy patches beneath the snow.

Not much really. We had perhaps an inch of crusted/iced snow then got another 4" of light fluffy stuff that rapidly settled down - leaving perhaps 2 to 3" of snow. Have to watch out for the icy patches beneath the snow.

Definitely!

I just came back from walking to where I left the truck at my neighbor's house.its a good long walk to the highway, but I wanted to see what i'm dealing with. The highway looks clear, but our road and driveway are sheets of ice. Guess I'll wait one more day 🙃 I'm going to be crazy by the time I get out 😜
It's a good idea to be safe. I hope you will be able to get out tomorrow.

Wow that’s a lot of walking!

I just came back from walking to where I left the truck at my neighbor's house.its a good long walk to the highway, but I wanted to see what i'm dealing with. The highway looks clear, but our road and driveway are sheets of ice. Guess I'll wait one more day 🙃 I'm going to be crazy by the time I get out 😜

Hang in there Sue! That sheet of glass won't be any fun to drive on.

Bought a new couch, and another little reclining chair. This one swivels and rocks. Hopefully it's comfortable enough to replace my office chair I usually sit in. If not it will go upstairs. Dogs commandeered my other little recliner. See what happens with the new one. Spent too much. The cheap couches were uncomfortable. At least it's over. Husband will fetch it all tomorrow after he picks up his truck we dropped off for an oil change and tune up.

Still cold here. Waiting on those more pleasant temperatures.

Back
Top Bottom